22.

Luciana POV:

"What?", her cheeks went pink.

"I said kiss me", I sighed, knowing I would be found if I didn't hide soon.

"I've never kissed anyone before", she muttered.

"I'm sorry", I whispered as I pulled her close to me.

She was tense as I pressed my lips against hers. Her body slowly began to relax, I pulled us against the wall, with her in front of me. In the corner of my eye, Alessio was being dragged away my brothers. Once they were all outside I pulled away from the girl.

"I'm sorry", I ranted," I really needed to hide from my brothers and the best way for me to stay hidden was to hide in plain sight."

"It's okay, I really enjoyed it", she smiled as her cheeks went a deeper shade of scarlet, "I'm Mia."

"Luciana but most people just call me Luci"

I watched as Alessio was put into Leonardo's car by Marcello and Leo. Lorenzo started darting back towards the door of the house.  I know once they catch me, I'm going to be in big trouble. Fuck it... I'm going to make the most of this night.

Hands were waved in front of my face.

"Did you hear anything I said", Mia yelled over the music.

"No sorry", I mumbled embarrassed.

"I said, do you want to get a drink with me?", she asked.

"Yeah... let's do that"

Mia grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen. She took out two cups and began to make us each a drink. Once she was finished, she handed me mine. She almost instantly chugged hers while I only sipped mine.

I was led outside by a drunk Mia. She introduced me to a group of her friends who's names I didn't catch. Her friends were smoking a blunt which they handed to me. I took a huge hit and after a little while of hanging out with them, I forgot about Lorenzo being in the house looking for me.

 Someone began to drag me away from my new friends. I stumbled slightly as I tried to stop the person. I turned around to see who it was and my face paled as I saw it was Lorenzo.

"C'mon Luci we have to go", he grumbled.

I glared at him.

"Dude if she doesn't want to go, she doesn't have to", one of my friends told him.

"She's leaving"

"Don't worry guys, I'll see you at school", I smiled at them.

Lorenzo had enough of my stalling and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me out of the house towards Leo's car that was still parked out front.

"Why'd you drag me away from my friends", I asked.

"You don't need to be hanging out with those people", He explained," Besides, we have to get home before Donnie checks our rooms for us."

"Fine... fine just put me down"

He put me down. I walked, more like stumbled, to the car with him. Marcello was waiting outside of it for us. He smirked at me when we got closer.

"You have fun tonight Luciana?", Marcello chuckled.

"Why do you think that", I glared at him.

He put his sunglasses on my face, "I have a hunch, keep those on until we get you in your room."

I nodded as I got into the back seat with Alessio. Marcello got in next to me. 

"We are not going to be able to sneak her back in when she smells like that", Leo announced.

"I stink?", I cried and smacked Alessio's arm," Why didn't you tell me you asshole?"

"You don't stink. You just smell like those "friends" of yours", Lorenzo explained as he got into the passenger seat.

"Here Marcello", Leo handed Marcello a can of body spray," Get rid of the smell."

Marcello nodded and began to spray me with the strong-smelling body spray. Leo roared the car to life and started to drive us back towards the house. Once parking we silently got out of the car and silently got out of the car.

On the way to the door, I stumbled over my feet a few times. Luckily Alessio and Lorenzo were walking next to me. Lorenzo put my arms over his and Alessio's shoulder to keep me from tripping.

"Keep those sunglasses on and your arms around me and Alessio", Lorenzo explained as we quietly entered the house.

I knew we were in serious trouble when Vince, Uncle Gio, and Donnie were glaring at us as we entered the house. However, their glares softened as they saw my arms over Lorenzo and Alessio.

"Is she okay? Why are you helping her walk", Donnie began to worry.

"I'm fine, just clumsy", I shrugged.

Lorenzo moved my arm from around Alessio and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Hey", I laughed, and the sunglasses fell off my face.

"I'm taking her up to bed. Trust me, lecture her tomorrow", Lorenzo explained.

"Good night, Luci", Vince said and he happened to look at my eyes, "You know, for once I am going to believe you Lorenzo."

"Goodnight Vincie", I stated.

Lorenzo carried me upstairs to my room and laid me on my bed. 

"Lorenzo... I'm hungry", I whined.

He chuckled, "Anything in particular you want to eat?"

"Chocolate chip cookies and grapes"

He nodded and typed on his phone.

"Marcello is going to bring you some"

I nodded.

Soon there was a knock at my door, Lorenzo answered it. Marcello entered my room with a bottle of water, my cookies, and grapes. He put them on my end table and left the room. I instantly ate the cookie and grapes.

Lorenzo handed me the water bottle.

"Drink some", he demanded.

I rolled my eyes and sipped at it while glaring daggers at him.

"Get some sleep, you're probably going to get a huge lecture tomorrow," he sighed," There was a reason why we didn't take you to the party with us Luciana."

"Why", I asked.

"Someone was at the party that you shouldn't be around"

"Who might that be Lorenzo?"

"Alexander Salomon"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------