26

Luciana Pov:

Before another thought could cross my mind, I struggled to stand on my now shaking legs. Even though my ribs made me want to cry out with every move I made, I knew I needed to get out of here.

I took a deep breath before forcing the door open. The cell I was at the end of the hall, one way out. When I was dragged down here, I couldn't focus on the direction we were walking from. There is a high chance that there are guards at the end of the hall.

I needed to risk it.

Every step I took, the sound of my shoes touching the tile echoed off the walls.  A door soon came into view. A little window was near the top. I peeked into it, surprisingly the coast was clear.

As I turned the know, the door creaked  loudly. I struggled to open it. I bit my tongue as I forced my body against it. Once it was opened just enough, I forced my body through the small opening.

Once I was through, I took a small break. My ribs were killing me. Footsteps could be heard echoing through the hall. I panicked and ran off to the right. I stopped running when I could barely breath.

Before I could continue, someone's hand was placed over my mouth and I was pulled into a small closet.

"Ana, keep quiet", they whispered. I recognized the person almost instantly, Alexander Saloman," Stay quiet, or they will hear us."

I nodded. Footsteps could be heard walking past the closet.

"I think the coast is clear. When I move my hand, please don't scream. You'll get us both killed", he explained.

I nodded.

Once his hand was removed from over my mouth, I turned to look at him. Bruising covered his face. He had a black eye on his left eye. His lip must have been busted open, due to the dried blood that laid on it.

I looked at him sympathetically before raising my left hand and smacking the right side of his face.  A small patch of his skin was now lightly pink, he looked at me confusingly. 

"That's for saying I became cold", I said through gritted teeth.

"I deserve that", he sighed," I'm sorry for that, you just changed from the last time I had seen you."

"We do not have time to be getting emotional. Are we escaping blind, or do you know how to get out of here?"

"Yes... But the plan that I have, well you're not going to like it... at all", he blushed," I'm going to make it seem like I am taking you upstairs to fuck you... Like Nicolas planned to do."

I bit my lip, "Will it work?"

"As long as people mind their own business"

I had an internal debate. I don't know if this plan will actually work.  Alexander could be like Nicolas, the events that happened threatened to invade my head. The only thing different about this time it that I don't have any brothers who can save me. If this plan goes to shit, I'm screwed.

"How do I know you aren't going to try to fuck me", I nervously asked.

He suddenly started laughing.

He covered his mouth with his hand to try and not give our hiding place away," I'm gay."

"How was I to know? We aren't exactly 'best friends'"

"Understandable", he explained before grabbing something off of one of the shelves. He handed me a gun," So you can trust that I won't try to fuck you."

I raised the gun instantly and aimed it at his head.

"Why are you helping me escape", I demanded.

"You don't deserve to be here. You don't deserve what Nicolas plans to do to you," He explained.

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you."

"I don't have one", he nervously smiled at me.

After a few moments, I lowered the gun. I lifted my t-shirt and placed it in the waistband of my pants. Then covering it with my t-shirt.

"If I get any bad feelings, this place will be decorated with your brain matter. Understood?"

He nodded.

"I'm going to need to hold your wrists together. We need to keep the suspicion down to a minimum. Please don't freak out if I press myself against you. I need people to believe I am in love with you too."

I hesitated before nodding.

He slowly creaked the door open. I followed him out, he got behind me and held my wrists together. As we entered the next hall, two  guards were outside the door.

"What are you doing with her", one of them demanded.

"Mother didn't tell you?", Alexander dramatically sighed," I get to have my turn with her tonight since I turned myself in."

The guard nodded before opening the door. He pulled me against him as tightly as he could so we both could still walk.

"The door to the garage is right next to my room," He whispered in my ear," It's not that far."

"Okay", I muttered.

We kept walking until three doors came into view. He let go of my wrists and opened the farthest door. As we walked inside the room, the smell of motor oil was present. 

"Okay Ana, this is the fun part", he explained as he unlocked the door to a red pickup truck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------