24.

Luciana POV:

"Lucky... I'm getting impatient", He demanded," You better get your ass out here... that is if you don't want me to kill Vincey here."

If it was only Martino out there being held at gun point, I would let him die, but it's my entire family out there. There is only one thing I can do to guarantee their safety.

I started to shake Alessio to attempt to wake him up.

"Alessio", I shouted," This is not the time to be getting beauty sleep, I need to talk to you."

He wasn't showing any signs of waking up anytime soon. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a pen and notepad on the mantle. I took it and quickly scribbled my plan onto the paper, I tore it from the rest and stuffed it into Alessio's fist.

I moved his sweaty hair out of his eyes," I am sorry it has come to this Alessio... Don't blame yourself for what I am about to do."

I tore the knife out of the dead guy's head, quickly wiped the brain matter off, and put it into the waistband of my pants. I sighed, lifted my gun up and opened the door. I aimed it at Nicolas's head as I stepped outside. My family looked at me with sympathy.

"Luciana go back inside that damn house", Antonio screeched while attempting to get free from the man's hold.

"Antonio stop struggling, you will end up hurting yourself", I told him.

"You are only sixteen! You can't defend yourself against all of them, there are too many", He struggled even more.

The men had enough of trying to hold him back and pushed him onto the ground, forcing his face into the dirt. As much as I wanted to help him, I had to worry about saving all of my family.

"Valentino. Alessio is on the living room floor unconscious. He has stitches in his arm. Check him over, yes?", I announced as I kept my gun pointed at Nicolas.

Val nodded at me.

"Why aren't any of you fighting back... she's our little sister, we have to do something", He started to panic.

"Enough Antonio, she's got this", Grandfather told him.

I removed my focus from Nicolas and looked at Grandfather. I gave him a quick nod. He looked at me proudly. I instantly looked back at Nicolas. He motioned for me to come over to him. As much as I didn't want to...  I did. I kept the gun pointed at his head as I made my way over to him.

"Lower your weapon or I shoot him", He forced his gun against the side of Vince's head.

I sighed before pointing my gun at the ground.

"Now drop it", he said.

I glared at him as I did.

"Happy?", I sneered.

"Very", He smirked.

He motioned for one of his men to take his position beside Vince. After the man was in his spot, he moved in front of me. He pulled me into a hug and smelled my hair.

"God... I missed you", He mumbled.

He slowly removed his arms from around me and put his arm over my shoulder, he forced me to walk with him towards the car. He made me to get into the backseat.

"Just so you don't get any ideas", he took my hands and tied them together in front of me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you actually think I'm that stupid to jump out of a moving car?", I glared at him.

"No... but I know if you had the chance to escape me, you would."