𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

The process is the same every day, the same thing on my to-do list.

𝒯𝑜- 𝒹𝑜 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉

-𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓉 5

-𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎

-𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒

-𝒟𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

-𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 '𝒹𝒶𝒹'

-𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇

-𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

-𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉

-𝒫𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒷𝒶𝑔

-𝒟𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒

-𝒮𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 '𝒹𝒶𝒹'

-𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓉 07:10

-𝒢𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁

-𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 21:30

-𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒶𝒹

-𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

This was my to-do list with a few adjustments on my weekend to-do list. The to-do lists that I have been following for the past 12 years. It wasn't always like this. I once had a 'normal' life until right after my fourth birthday.

It was all thanks to this stupid quirk of mine. Nightmare. The curse I was given. The cause of all my pain and suffering. Mom's quirk is Chains and my biological dad's is Fear Emitter. I received Dad's quirk. I mean he has a 'villainous quirk' doesn't he, that means I have a 'villainous quirk' too.

Mom's name was M/N L/N, but not anymore. It's now M/N Hayashi. I chose to keep my L/N surname even though Mom got married to 'Dad'. 'Dad's' name is Step/F/N Hayashi. I wanted to keep my surname in hopes of being able to carry some of the happy memories I still have with my biological father.

Mom and Dad were nice to me before all this, they even got me birthday presents and threw a party with the entire family, until they all mysteriously disappeared. My relatives came from the U.S., at least most of them did and I could speak fluent English thanks to that. But enough of the past, it's about time for me to go to 'school'.

Although I'm guessing they hate me because of that one time I accidentally activated my quirk and 'destroyed' their reputation as the 'Family With Nomad Eyes In Town'. Though I don't understand what role that plays in their lives, I found it stupid but it must be important in a way to affect them a lot. Just because my eyes turned Azure. Having Nomad eyes are rare, I understand. But I just got an eye color rarer than that.

Flashback

'I'm hungry, maybe mom could get me a snack or maybe McDonald's for dinner' I thought after opening my birthday presents in the living room. I run up to Mom and tug at her pants. She turns to me with a warm smile, a smile that a loving mother would give to their kid.