𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Ding

Dong

Ding

Dong

I scrambled out of my bed, rushing to get a pair of white bunny house slippers and a black pajama robe. I quickly tie the ribbon on my way down and make sure I don't step on any of the glass bottles on the floor. I then open the front door.

"Hey, Y/N! I hope you did well enough to get into UA. Good Luck! Hope I see you in UA!" I mutter out a quiet 'bye, Jurota-kun. while closing the door behind me and walking up to my room.

Jurota Shishida, an old friend of mine. We had training classes together for a while with Uncle Haru. He works a small job as a mailman since he always complains that he has nothing to do. Tomorrow's his last day as a mail man though, I won't be seeing him as much anymore. Remember how he said,

'Hope I see you in UA'

Yeah, he got his letter a few days ago. He got into the Hero course. Class 1B if I'm not mistaken. Jurota-kun has a quirk called Beast. It allows him to transform into a big monstrous beast-man. His quirk also enhances his sense, speed, and durability, as well as 2 of the senses, hearing and smell. However, when he is in the beast-man form, he acts recklessly like he's not really in control.

I guess some say we are close

I avoid any glass bottles in my way close my bedroom door behind me and place the envelope with the initials '𝐔𝐀' in bold on my desk. I opened the envelope and inside was a disk, but paused before taking it out.

OMG! I can't believe I'm getting the UA acceptance letter! I mean- who wouldn't? Okay, Y/n. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

I take a deep breath in and release a deep breath out.

Okay! I can do this-I think.

I pull the small disk out of the envelope and switch off the lights in my room. I quickly look outside the door to see if anyone else is home. No one, phew. I close the door and make my way back to my desk and sit on my bed.

All you have to do is just tap the initials once Y/N, calm down.

I took a breath in once more and finally tapped the initials of '𝐔𝐀'.

It glitched at first but after a while. A hologram finally appeared, and then

"BOOYAH! I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!"