𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

Third person p.o.v

Thud

The crowd was silent as they got up from their seats to lean over the railings. The young teenager had collapsed. Her h/c hair mixed with her own blood, her face coated with it. The fresh blood mixed with soot and grime.

"Quick! Get her to Recovery Girl!" Midnight yells as Cementoss carries her unconscious body to the infirmary.

"And we will now take an hour break due to this incident! Everyone may return to their booths or explore the stands!" Present Mic ends before switching the microphone off and running to the infirmary with Eraser Head.

"Nooo! Y/N!" A lady in the crowd yelled as she tried to get past the 2 heroes in order to enter the doors of the infirmary.

"Let me in!"

"Please let us in!"

"Miss Aiko, call your okaa-san!"

"Hold on Tadashi, Asami."

Pitter

Patter

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Loud footsteps approach the 3 people, the man clears his throat as he puts his hands on the 2 youngest of the trio. They look up to him with tears as he pats their shoulders.

"Okaa-san, how is the girl?" Miss Aiko questions with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Obaa-san!"

"Obaa-san please tell the heroes to allow us to come in! I need to see my baby sis!" A sigh comes from the other line followed by the noise of a cupboard closing.

"Hold on, I'll tell them to open the doors. I could use your help...Mic, Midnight open the door." The heroes nod their heads and allow the 4 people in. Asami gasps as she sees Y/N's condition. Her pulse was decreasing, blood was oozing out from her arms and legs, and her gym uniform that was tossed on the floor was now soaked in the girl's blood.

"Aiko, dearie. Please help." Miss Aiko nods her head and walks toward the hospital bed. The other few UA staff comforting the wailing Tadashi, Asami sniffling ever so often. Uncle Haru was in the corner of the infirmary talking to her homeroom teacher, Ectoplasm.

"I already set up the eucalyptus oil. You know what to do." Miss Aiko nods her head as she starts applying the oil over Y/N's arm, and she hovers her hand above it.

Threads of light dance across the girl's pale skin as it begins to glow. Recovery Girl started kissing the open wounds ending with a loud.

Smooch

Smooch

Recovery Girl and Miss Aiko started healing the poor teenager. Ectoplasm turned to face the trio.

"Do you know if this is her drawback?" Asami and Tadashi faced each other, shaking their heads as Uncle Haru sighs, causing Ectoplasm to look his way, approaching the tall man with tattoos.

"All I know is that her drawbacks so far are migraines and severe blood loss from coughing out blood, that's all I can tell you." Ectoplasm nods his head.

Slam

Present Mic and Midnight walk in. "Hey, Eraser. We need to get back to the commentary booth, we'll visit the girl during another break that I will try to squeeze in. Midnight's heading back to her post." They nod their heads as they face Eraser Head. He sighs and shakes his head.

"I'll be there in a few minutes, I'll wait here a while longer. Cementoss, you should head back too." They both leave, Cementoss trailing behind them. Ectoplasm goes to stand outside the door, leaving Eraser Head, Power Loader, and Vlad King in the infirmary.

Power Loader and Vlad King calm the trio in the corner of the room down, Recovery Girl clears her throat as Miss Aiko faces the floor.

"All her wounds have been healed, the blood has been cleaned. We'll just have to wait for her to wake up. I'll watch over her." The remaining UA staff leave the room, including Ectoplasm who was once guarding the door, as Uncle Haru, Asami, Tadashi, and Miss Aiko leave the room.

"Please call me soon, Recovery Girl." Recovery Girl nods her head as she gives her final hugs to her daughter and non-related grandchildren.

Slam

Recovery Girl sighs as she holds the young teen's hand, humming a soft tune to her, the girl's body being shifted into a comfortable position.

"Why did she have to end up like this?" Recovery Girl mumbles to herself, tucking a piece of the girl's h/c hair behind her ear.

Flashback

"And in the first place, we have Team Todoroki!" The audience cheered as loud as they could.

"In second place, we have Team Bakugo! In third place, we have-Hold on!" The audience waited in anticipation, leaning slightly over the railings.

"Since when did they rise from the dead!? In third place, we have Team Shinso!" The lavender head boy nodded his head thanking his team members and releasing them from his control as Y/N wobbled down the path.

"And finally we have, in fourth place! Team Midoriya! These teams will proceed to the one-on-one battles, aiming to get to 1st place and winning the sports festival-" The h/c girl covered her ears, shakily squatting on the floor. She massaged her temples as the burning sensation in her throat returned. There were cuts on her body and burns on it as well.

Her skin was hit with acid and fire. Acid from trying to steal one of Bakugo's team member's headbands and the other from the half-red and half white-haired boy. She cradled her injured arm as blood oozed out of the open wounds.

Something rose in her throat, and she coughed. She coughed and coughed several times, forming a small puddle of blood around herself. She hit her head against the floor, hoping to ease the pain. The migraine continued for minutes, minutes until Present Mic and Midnight had finished explaining the rules and order for the one-on-one battles.

Thud

Flashback end

An hour passed, a day passed, weeks passed and finally, months passed. The h/c girl still lays on the hospital bed, pale and unmoving. After the sports festival had ended, and the meals were given, she was sent to the nearest hospital.

"She's in a coma. I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it until Miss L/N wakes up."

"So all we can do is wait, huh..." Tadashi sits on the chair next to Asami and hugs her. She buries her head during the embrace.

"Thanks for doing all you can, Doctor Saito."

"It's no problem Miss Shuzenji." Doctor Saito leaves the room with Nurse Kiyoko tailing behind. Miss Aiko sighs as she makes herself comfortable on one of the other chairs in the room. Uncle Haru sitting on the chair closest to the hospital bed, holding the teenager's cold hand.

18:23

"Asami, Tadashi. You guys should get home, Y/N's Uncle and I will stay here a little bit longer. Off you go. Don't keep your parents waiting." They hesitantly leave the room while Uncle Haru and Miss Aiko chat a little longer.

20:21

The door slightly opens and Nurse Kiyoko walks in. Uncle Haru and Miss Aiko greet her.

"Ma'am and sir, visitors would have to leave in about 7 minutes. It'd be best if-"

"Thanks for letting us know Nurse Kiyoko, we'll be leaving." They both stand up and leave the room, waving goodbye. Nurse Kiyoko, raises the blinds to allow light in, switching the lights off and closing the door behind her.

"Get up." The voice rings in Y/N's head, and the girl's body shifts to lying on her side.

"Get up now."

Creak