𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

"Even though it wasn't me...I-I'm still scared."

"What's going on??"

"Why is this happening to me?"

"Why can I see glimpses of the future?"

And here I am, sitting on the hospital bed hiccuping.

"Dear, please give me any hints."

"Well, there were many zones- One was like a mountain zone, another like a landslide area-"

"USJ!" I tilt my head to the side, what? USJ? What's that?

"Thanks, dearie. This might be very helpful information. Just have a few gummies. I'll be right back." She gives me a handful of gummies, leaving the room right after. I sat criss-crossed on the bed with the thin blanket covering my legs.

I slowly put one gummy at a time in my mouth, my hiccups slowly reducing to nothing. The tears stained my cheeks and left a not-so-visible mark on my skin. I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by 'USJ' !?"

"The Unforeseen Simulation Joint! Doesn't 1 A have training there today!?"

Silence.

"They do!"

"We should head there immediately!"

"HOLD ON! We don't even know if it's true!" Murmurs spread throughout the room.

"I can tell she's telling the truth! Even Tsukuachi knows! He was one of those who informed us about her situation!"

Slam

A student with navy blue hair stood in the doorway, panting.

"All Might! We need you!"