𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

"What the-"

"Kurogiri, the gate!"  Dabi and most of the league were wrapped up in wood, thanks to the quirk of Kamui Woods.

"You can't run and hide any more villains, why?"  All Might chuckles before pointing at himself with his right thumb.  "Because I am here, to save you!"

"Do not fret, Young Bakugo!  We are here to save you!"  Bakugo stood in a basic fighting stance and faced All Might, he walked closer and closer towards All Might as he monologued.  Dabi tried lighting the wood on fire only to be knocked out by Gran Torino.  Edgeshot stands with his hand raised, knocking out Kurogiri in the process.

"I bet you were so cared, Young Bakugo!  But no worries!"  All Might exclaimed posing as Bakugo groaned.

The h/c girl in the back started giggling, drawing all the attention in the room to her, waving her baseball bat around.  Mist formed around her feet and raised her a few feet in the air.

"Well, toodles!"  She grinned like a maniac as she started coughing out a disgusting liquid, it engulfed her body in the black liquid.  She grinned once more, waving as if to mock All Might, before vanishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, Subject 24189.  A pleasure to meet you again."  The h/c girl stands on a piece of debris, waving her baseball bat around in the air as if a greeting.

"Hello, Master!"  The man nods his head as he motions for the girl to come closer.  It was eerily quiet, one by one appeared the members of the league including Bakugo.  All just in time to see what the man would do.

"Just stay still."  The h/c girl nods her head as she feels her marble-black eyes twitch.  The man carries a needle from his pocket and raises it in front of her.  She widens her eyes but stays still.

He injects it into her arm, the white liquid pulsating through her veins, her limbs turn in inhumane angles as she screams in pain.  The man laughs as the League Of Villains watch 'the show'.  Sparks release themselves from Bakugo's calloused hands as he screams.

"What the hell are you doing to her!?"  

Smash

A deep chuckle echoed throughout the open space.  The man in all his glory posing in his hero suit with a frown on his face, inching towards the mastermind of all chaos.

"Ready to defeat me once more, All Might?"  The man in the suit and the deformed face chuckled as the mask covering his jaw shifted up and down along with the movement.  All Might gets in a fighting stance as he looks at Bakugo.  He tries to get the young teenager out safely only to be blown with a punch to the face.

Bakugo continuously fought back against the villains that came his way, knocking some out or injuring them heavily.  All other than the girl that he had witnessed getting injured with an odd liquid.  She kept on swinging her baseball bat, aiming for the boy's legs.

Her combat skills were perfect, her black marble eyes flickered to azure and e/c every now and then, but what does that have to do with anything, right?  It's not like it matters or plays a role in anything.

She dodged and exchanged blows with the Hero Course student, oh what a joy it was.  But no matter.

The high school student kicked the blonde teenager on the chin, resulting in him staggering backward.  "Aren't you that one kid in General Studies!?"  He wiped soot off his chin, pointing at the h/c girl with blood-stained clothes.

"Ah- Who?"  She froze and collapsed to the floor.  A loud ringing echo rang throughout her head as she clutched it in pain.  Toga, who was not so far away from the UA students, rushed to the h/c girl.

"Are you ok!?"  No response, Shigaraki scratched at his neck, blood pooling out.  Something needs to be done.  Kurogiri can't help, the league is doing everything it can to block off the heroes and try to keep the teenage boy.

The h/c girl's body twisted and turned in odd directions, her baseball bat dropping to the floor and rolling away to a pile of debris.  Toga cradled the girl's body as she lifted her and placed her next to her boss, helping the girl wear a baby blue hoodie.

"We'll stay besties forever!"  The psychopath whispered to the h/c girl before walking away.

Smash

All Might delivered his final blow, deflating like a balloon.  There stood a skinny man, with hollow blue eyes.  He looked like a skeleton.

"Forcible quirk activation!"  All For One yelled, bringing one of his latest quirks to life, he forcibly activated Kurogiri's quirk.

"Go, Tomura Shigaraki.  Take the league with you."  Shigaraki shakes his head at his master's request.   He would never do that, how could he?  

All Might managed to sneak in a few more punches due to the distraction.  "Go, Tomura Shigaraki!"  The lad nods his head and walks through the warp, lifting the girl who was lying next to his feet.

"Leave the girl!"  He obeyed his master's request and left her body there as he and the league entered the warp gate.  All For One chuckled as he shot out tendrils, one reaching out to the h/c girl covered in soot and grime.

"Isn't this face, how should I say this?  Somewhat familiar, All Might."  He cackled at the shocked expression the number one Hero wore, he tossed the girl in front of All Might.  All Might quickly picked the girl up.

"Oh dear, seems like she's out of commission.  How sad.  How I thought she would be a wonderful chess piece."  The skinny man looked up at All For One.  "Forcible awakening!"  He screamed as the girl in All Might's arms twitched.  It looked as if she had been electrocuted.

Her marble-black eyes shot open, she started coughing.  "A wonderful quirk she has there, perfect for a villain.  Am I right, All Might?"  All Might ignored All For One as he focused on the coughing girl lying in his arms.

"Subject 24189."  The girl's head perked up and she stopped coughing.  "Why not be of help to destroy the number one Hero's pride."  She walked towards him, abandoning her baseball bat that she had lost.

She stood in front of the most powerful villain, bowing to him.

It all happened so fast, it first started with the girl showing her gratitude to her master.  Ending with screams and blood.   Tendrils wrapped around her body, colors of black and a glitching red perce through her body as she drops to the ground building a pool of blood.  Just like in her nightmare.

People run through the black void, buildings crash, and a few limbs are scattered across the place. The people made out of black smoke continue running, running to escape the next building behind them that's about to crash. Screams of agony echoed through the void before shifting to another perspective.

There I lay on the ground, bloody and beaten. My hair was soaked in blood, I lay in a pool of it. Soot and dirt found home on my bloody blue hoodie. My body gets lifted by something, something black with red uneven stripes of some sort. I try squirming around, trying to escape it but it stops to no avail. It raises me high, my eyes are closed but I can still see. I try to use my quirk through the state of panic but nothing happens.

I hear a deep laugh, I can't move. The person or whatever it is, laughs at me, mocks me and finally taunts me. Then squeezes me with the black mix of red tendrils, slowly and efficiently choking me. People nearby watch, some end up in tears while a few laugh or mock the now limp body that lay motionless in the tendrils.

Silence, everyone had gone quiet as to what they had just witnessed.  No one spoke, no one of no familiarity shed a tear, and no one prayed for her.  They just left her.  Left her in the hands of a mass murderer, pale and unmoving.  The world watches her eyes turn back to e/c, only for them to roll to the back of her head.  The medics checked her pulse only to find none.

They let the girl be, hopefully in a land of peace.  Because from where she once was, almost nobody missed her.