𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

Eraser Head p.o.v

"Quick! Eraser Head! See if you can cancel her quirk! It might help!" I nod my head and stare at the girl in the corner of the room. I take small steps towards her as she repeats the words 'stop' and 'please don't', she tosses her sunglasses across the room as she scratches at her eyes.

Her h/c hair goes wild and slashes around the room. Black strings start slicing through the chairs and table legs. A mix of purple and black mist engulfs her, creating a translucent dome around her. A protective barrier that her quirk activates.

What the hell? What is she talking about?

As I take my final step towards her, I hear Recovery Girl scream something that was directed at me.

"NO! Don't cancel her quirk! It might be the only thing that's keeping her alive!" I freeze in my spot and nod my head in direction, I waddle back out the door where all the other teachers are waiting, in hopes of not getting sliced by the black strings that were going haywire.

I waddled and stood beside Midnight where principal Nezu hopped onto my injured shoulder, but Nezu paid no mind. I groan and face Midnight.

"Do you think this happens every time she has a vision?"

"I-I'm not so sure...But all I know is that it seems very painful for the poor girl. She seems to be having to go through so much, the burden of possessing the ability to see glimpses of the future." Recovery Girl then says from behind Vlad King.

"She's not always like this Eraser Head!"

"Yeah...I believe sometimes they do not cause such disaster and damage. When she had the USJ attack vision, none of this had happened. She just screamed 'what happened' once her vision ended."

"And the continuation in the infirmary, nothing happened then other than a harmless nap."

What is up with this girl's quirk? I've never seen anything like it before...

We heard loud noises in the other room before a scream erupted from the girl's mouth. She yelled something over and over again until her voice got lower and lower until nobody could hear it anymore.

"Subject 24189...Subject 24189...Subject 24189...Subject 24189..."

Thud

We all rushed into the next room, Nezu writing down 'Subject 24189' on his small notepad as we went to check the girl. I stand further away and rub at my bandages.

"Her eyes are Azure! Someone get her the sunglasses!"

"Found them!" Midnight took the sunglasses from across the room and handed them to Recovery Girl. Recovery Girl gingerly placed the sunglasses on Y/N. The room was eerily quiet after that. I looked around, the girl's hair had stopped going wild, there were no black strings slicing objects, the protective mist barrier was gone and the girl now lay unconscious on the floor, twitching now and then.

Ectoplasm rushes the girl out of the room bridal style as she starts choking on nothing. Recovery Girl and Midnight tailing after.

I sigh and squint my eyes but still follow them out of the room. The chairs and tables without any legs lay on the floor. Are they sure this isn't a quirk drawback?

Y/N L/N p.o.v

It's too much! Why do I feel so much pain with this glimpse? The others don't come with any pain! So why now? Why this pain? Why such painful pain-

My body starts twitching more than it did before as I start coughing continuously. Blood starts dripping down the sides of my mouth, I start choking. Choking on air until I blackout in the arms of my homeroom teacher.