𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Blonde hair, gold eyes, and a black lightning streak in his hair. He slowly stood up and looked at me. I feel a glare from Obaa-san and look at the boy. I bow and say.

"I apologize for flipping you, I did not like the feeling nor do I enjoy getting poked in the cheeks. I had thought that you would have dodged it. Once again, I apologize." I stand up straight and walk to Recovery Girl and put my hand out. She sighs and gives me my sunglasses, I put them on and take a seat at her desk.

The blondie was just staring at the spot I was once in and had a slight hint of pink on his cheeks. His friends were laughing at him, I guess I never realized how many people were in there.

A few random people and a pinkette, a redhead, and a ravenette. They were giggling at their friend who let out a burst of electricity in the room, shocking a few students and resulting in him going brain-dead.

I lift my head to see the boy's friends drag him out of the infirmary, thanking Recovery Girl on their way out.

"What a weird bunch." Recovery Girl sighs and motions for me to come towards her as she stands in front of another student, ready to treat them.

Weird bunch indeed. Brain dead and repeating the word 'whey'? Must be a quirk drawback, something to do with electricity...

"Do you know why that boy poked my cheeks?" I ask Recovery Girl, slinging my f/v/c bag over my shoulder. She shakes her head indicating a 'no', I sigh and nod my head, and make my way out the door. Halfway out the door, she stops me.

"Go to the principal's office, a few people would like to talk to you."

"What did I do wrong obaa-san?" I look behind my shoulder.

"Nothing, nothing. They'd just like to talk to you."

"That sounds like what someone would say to a person who's in trouble..." I groan but still comply. I walk down the hallway, it's just me and a few other students. Some stare at me funny, most likely for wearing sunglasses indoors. But who cares?

I chant the word 'search' 3 times and follow the black string that only I can see, all the way until I arrive in front of a door. A door with a small plate with 'Principal's Office' on it.

I knock 3 times and wait, rocking back and forth on my heels while humming a random tune. I wait for a while and go to knock again only for it to open. My hand was still raised in a fist, hanging mid-air. I look down only to be blessed with a thing to stare directly into my soul.

I let it out, my eyes wide, and I screamed. I fucking scream.

And before me stood a rat. A rat. A rat in a tuxedo. A white rat with a scar on one of its eyes. A rat that was the height of my legs. A rat that managed to scare the shit out of me. A rat that now stares at me with wide eyes.

CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WEIRDER!?

"Hello there, Miss L/N! Please come in!"

It talks too!? What the hell!?