𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

I heard one of the many boys a few rows in front of me say that he was in battle center B, so I decided to follow him because we are supposed to get on a bus and I have no clue where the bus is-and I have been given the curse to suck at directions.

I honestly looked like a stalker-though I am trying to not look like one. I follow the contestant until we end up in a parking lot with other students walking around searching for the correct bus. We spot the bus and I follow the green-haired boy to it, dashing to the seat in the-Guess what row?

The back row, of course! I take a seat next to the window on the right (It was a 5-seater row) and place my f/v/c handbag next to me. Seeing a faded figure walk towards me.

The bus started moving, and people who were once standing immediately sat down. I decided to take a quick power nap before arriving at the exam location.

??? p.o.v

The bus stopped at the exam location and everyone started to exit the bus. The bluenette with the rectangular glasses was the first muttering how U.A has something interesting planned for us examinees.

I take my black backpack from underneath my chair and start making my way out of the bus like everyone else. But not before noticing a h/c girl sitting in the same row as I. Strands of h/c hair fell in front of her face as her head lolled to the side, occasionally hitting the window or the seat next to her. And don't mind me when I say this but she is JACKED. However, I wonder why she would be wearing a random dress instead of a uniform.

Oh well. Who am I to judge, I can barely say the same thing. I wouldn't even be able to afford that cute dress that she has on. I slowly inch towards her and tap her shoulder a few times before successfully waking the h/c girl up.

"Huh?" Says the girl who is now adjusting to her surroundings.

"Sorry for waking you up! But we need to get going! We've already arrived at the exam location!"

"Oh." Oh? That's it? So blunt!

"Yup! We better get going! Wouldn't want to be left behind!"

"Ah, thank you..."

"Bye! Oh! Good luck with the exams!" I quickly said before running out of the bus hearing a faint 'you too' from the h/c girl who slowly stood up and followed me.

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

I follow the brunette, still not knowing where to go. We end up in a city-like hall. It looks like an actual city, how can the school even afford this? There were many 'weird' people here, some had rock-like skin, and others had engines in their calves. I look at random people and they look at me, I look at the other contestants and they look at the list goes on and on- you get what I mean.

People exit a room to the right wearing some gym clothes, no longer in their school uniforms. I find a locker near the changing room and stuff my f/v/c handbag in it, I then walk up to the starting line and wait for the exam to start. After a few minutes I begin to hear tapping noises, I look up to see a spectator room. The person tapping was Present Mic, he was tapping the microphone and then he cleared his throat.

"Ready, Listeners!?" Many people in the crowd below nodded their heads.

"Ready? Start!"