𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

"All students please go home! All faculty members meet in the staff room immediately!"

Once the announcement was made, students were wondering why they needed to go home or why their classmate arrived back from the infirmary with slightly red eyes.

I was packing my f/v/c bag when all of a sudden I felt my right eye twitch. Shit! I search through my bag. My eyes twitched again. Where are you!? Are you there- Got it! Quick, Y/N!

I fish out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. Phew...that was a close one...

"Miss Y/N L/N. Please make your way to the nurse's office."

Hitoshi and the rest of the 'gang' stare at me weirdly.

"What's going on, Y/N?" Hitoshi asks, staring at me with bored eyes as he packs his bag. He knows something's up...

"Yeah! What's up?"

"Do you know the reason why we're going home?"

"Do you?"

"Do you?"

"Do you?"

A few more classmates join in and ask me questions, I take a few steps back. Too many people... I take a few deep breaths in and try to calm down. Way too many people, and so many questions...

Hitoshi and the rest realize the situation I'm in and drag me out of the classroom. We walk in silence until Hitoshi speaks up.

"Are you heading to the nurse's office because of your obaa-san?"

"I think so..." I rub the side of my head, fastening the straps of my bag as we walk down the hallway.

"Hold on!" Chikuchi pauses and points at me.

"Your grandma is the school nurse!"

"As in the Recovery Girl!?" Tsutsutaka gasps and looks at me questioningly.

"Mhmm." Was my plain answer that they weren't expecting, repeating 'make sense' over and over again to each other. Halfway to the nurse's office, Chikuchi and Tsutsutaka left. They said that their parents had already arrived to pick them up. Now it's just Hitoshi and I, walking down the hallway together and making a right. Stopping at the infirmary door. He sighs and I turn to face him.

"You'll have to tell me what's going on one way or another Y/N." My eyes widen in shock and I place my hand on the door handle.

"You have something to do with all this, don't you?" I tilt my head. "Heading to the nurse's office almost every day, injured may I add. Then you randomly screamed in class yelling 'what happened' after taking a nap. Ectoplasm then whispers something to you and you rush out of the classroom. You are part of this." He pauses and I inhale a breath.

He turns around, his back facing me. "I won't pry much now, but when I find out or when you eventually tell me." He stops and kicks his foot against the wall. "I'll see what I can do to help or how I can try to help you stop whatever is going on." And then he walks away.

I sigh and push the handle down and walk through the door. Recovery Girl is sitting on her spinning stool and faces me once she hears the door open.

"What's going on?" A few tears slid down my face. "I caused this didn't I?" I pause. "I made everyone go home, and got all the teachers in trouble, didn't I?" She shakes her head from side to side and guides me to a bed, she rubs circles on my back and as I cry.

I'm the cause of all this, I probably got the teachers in trouble. Was it all because of that stupid dream!?

Recovery Girl whispers comforting words until I fall asleep. She takes my f/v/c bag and puts it on the floor next to the bed, taking off my sunglasses and leaving them on her table.

"These must be the sunglasses from Nurse Kiyoko..." She draws the curtains and quietly whispers.

"No worries dear, none of this is your fault."

"You might've just saved a few lives..."

"Just like a true hero would."