𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

The girl's body was lifted, and her IV bag was ripped apart.  A beeping noise echoed throughout the hospital as doctors and nurses came running in.

The girl was tossed inside a purple void as the doors slammed open.

"Quick!"  The people who tossed the girl's body followed suit.  The void closed as doctors and nurses stood there speechless.  A patient was kidnapped right in front of their eyes.

"Nurse Kiyoko!  Alert the police and heroes.  The rest,"  Nurse Kiyoko runs out of the room.  "Please ensure the safety of every other patient in the building."  They nod their heads and leave.  The sound of sirens getting closer and closer to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Place her in the lab.  He'll know what to do with her."  A voice says from a screen.  They take the girl's body and lock her in the room far back.

"What do you think'll happen?"  A blonde girl with a psychotic grin exclaims as she jumps up and down, hugging the arm of a black skin-tight suit.

"I wanna watch her bleed!"

"She'd be so beautiful if she just bled a little more!"

"Who cares-I care!"  The man in the black mix grey skin tight suit says in confusion as he squeezes the blonde girl's arm.

Slam

"Quiet!"  They turn to face their boss who has both hands curled in a fist, he scratches his face.  Dry skin falling onto the bar counter.  A man with scars scoffs as he adjusts the collar of his coat.

"Master will do whatever, whenever he wants!"  The boss pulled on his baby blue hair as he stormed off to his room, stomping on the floor.

"Tomura Shigaraki, calm down-" 

"Just leave him Kurogiri."  The misty man in the tuxedo goes back to wiping the endless amount of glass cups.

"Do you think we can see her!?"  The blonde girl exclaims once more, hyped up than ever before

"No, Miss Toga-"  Kurogiri says, adjusting his black tie.

"When can we go-No we can't go!"

"Just shut up.  We'll find out later.  For now, we have to wait till this brat wakes up."  The man filled with scars points at the teenage boy tied to the chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get.  Up.  Now.  Y/N L/N."  The h/c girl's eyes shoot wide open as she starts gasping for air.  Shuffling noises cause her to shift her head to the side.

"How was your nap, Subject 24189?"  An old man asks, ruffling the girl's hair.

"I-I, wha-..."  The girl starts coughing as she tugs at the straps pulling her arms down.

"Subject 24189, there's no need to be scared or in a rush.  I am your doctor, remember?"  The girl shakily shakes her head from side to side.

"Well then, let me introduce myself to you once more.  I am Doctor Daruma Ijiko, but you can just call me Doctor.  Do you remember me,  do you remember your name?"  Subject 24189 shakes her head as the doctor sighs.

"I and a few people saved you from some bad people, they made fun of you and your quirk.  Now we are here to take care of you and make sure you get better."  The girl slowly nods her head, her eyes widen in shock as the Doctor raises an injection filled with black liquid.

She starts struggling under the straps as she tries to squirm out of them.  "Oh, dear Subject 24189.  This won't hurt you, it'll make you feel better.  It'll be very quick, okay?"  The girl stops squirming and squints her eyes, awaiting the short prick of pain.

The Doctor injects the liquid into the girl's arm and her eyes turn a marble black.  "Do you feel better, Subject 24189?"  The girl nods her head.  "I'll remove the binds for you, just stay still."  He removes the straps and helps her sit up, handing her a bag of clothes.

"Wear this, and I'll tell you what to do next."  She takes the bag of clothes from the doctor and heads to the bathroom to change.

"I'll have someone pick you up, listen to the one called Tomura Shigaraki.  He is your boss."  The girl nods her head as a warp appears.

"Walk through this, and you will find Tomura Shigaraki."  She walks through the warp as stiff as a robot.

She arrives in another room, a bar to be exact.  Growls of a feral animal, clanking of chains, and high-pitched giggles.  She clears her throat and taps her foot on the floor, tugging on her black sleeves.  Her black crop top coated with blood stains from who knows where.

Her white pleated skirt with small patches of dry blood, high-knee white socks, and black combat heels with silver spikes.  Holding a baseball bat behind her head, she tied it and held it in front of her.  A man in the room wolf-whistled at the teenage girl, causing everyone in the room to stare at her.

The man with hands around his body looked her up and down before muttering.

"Subject 24189."  The boy who was chained to the chair perked up as well as the teenage girl.

"Yes, that is I.  Subject 24189.  And you are Tomura Shigaraki."  Shigaraki nods his head as Toga squeals.

"Oh my god!  She is so cute in my clothes!  Aaaaaaaaaah!  I would die for her!"  

"Zip it Toga."  The scarred man named Dabi said, leaning on one of the walls in the bar.

"Back to business.   Katsuki Bakugo, will you join us?"

"No way!  If you want me to join your puny, stupid, little group!  You might as well throw yourself under the bus!"

"It's such a shame you're a terrible listener-Yeah!  We thought you'd cooperate."

"Let him go, Twice."  The man with scars orders the man in the grey-black skin-tight suit.

"No, you do it-Yeah!"  Dabi glares at Twice, and Twice quickly gets rid of the binds on Bakugo.

Bakugo activates his quirk and aims the explosion at the floor, allowing him to be on the opposite side of the villains, closer to the door.

"Hello. This is Pizza-La Camino Store!"  The villains looked at one another, staring at the newbie as if she was at fault. She scoffed.

"You idiots, I don't even like pizza-"  

"Smash!"