𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"Hello, Asami-" I was cut off with a hug, and oxygen was taken away from me.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE AWAKE AND ALRIGHT! YOU SCARED US ALL! YOU LITTLE-" Her ranting was cut off by a smack to the head.

"Dear, calm down,"

"Yeah, Asami! CaLm DoWn-"

"Don't mock me."

"Why hello sweetheart, Uncle Haru taking good care of you?"

"Y-yes Miss Aiko."

"Well, that's good news."

"I never had the time to say this but," I bowed in front of her. A perfect 90-degree angle. "Thanks for helping me out all those months ago, if you hadn't called for help I wouldn't know what would've happened to me. Thank you, again." I said with my head still facing the floor.

Click

The sound of a camera was heard as well as chuckles.

"Asami, Tadashi got back to work. Y/N sweetheart, please stand up." I did as she said before getting engulfed into a hug, she whispered to me.

"It's quite alright, dear. Remember, it was our promise. And I still hold my word till this day, don't forget." Miss Aiko said, holding my hand in hers after breaking up from the hug.

Flashback

"Miss Aiko! Stop! It hurts! Please!" A child wailing whilst flailing her arms around in the air distracted Miss Aiko from continuing what she was doing. She let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Sweetheart, stop squirming. Miss Aiko will make it alright," Were comforting words that echoed through the staff room of Sunset Cafe.

"I'll apply the eucalyptus oil and use my quirk on you. Will you allow me to do that, sweetheart?" Silence was her answer for a few seconds before the little girl that was sitting on the table slowly nodded her head, with a waterfall of tears pouring from her eyes.

"Alright, take a deep breath in for me, you can do this. It will be over in a second, just breathe." A light pale yellow glow coated the little girl's once bloody arms, threads of light danced on the girl's skin seeping in and out of the skin. The process was the same for her legs and forehead, and it ended with small sniffles coming from the little girl.

"T-t-than-nk y-you-miss A-aiko." She hiccuped while wiping away her tear-stained cheeks.

"It was no problem dear, now care to explain why you came into the cafe after hours looking as if you took a bath in a tub of blood?"

"W-well, M-mommy was acting funny. S-she said b-big words a-and t-then she threw a g-glass bottle a-at me, I-I pulled it o-out though!" The little girl stated proudly, standing on the table with her right fist clenched yet raised high.

"S-she a-also used the chains, t-they were flying around-the-house. I-it was s-scary. Then, I-I came here. I r-ran here b-because I also forgot Mister S-Snuffles." Miss Aiko carried the once-wailing girl and placed her on her hip.

"Oh! Mister Snuffles! You know he was waiting for you in my office, I believe it was that light pink bunny with a white polka dot bow, right?"

"Mhm! T-that one!"

"Well, let's go get Mister Snuffles!" Miss Aiko walked to her office, occasionally telling jokes to the small four-year-old.

"He's on my desk, you can grab Mister Snuffles and then go to the staff restroom, okay?" Miss Aiko received a nod of approval before heading to the staff/employees restroom.