𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

I arrived at school about 10 minutes ago, Uncle Haru drove me of course. Though he picked up Jurota on the way too, he was around the corner of the dojo when we 'kidnapped' him.

It's first period right now, homeroom, ended about five minutes ago. But here I am, taking a nap while waiting for Ectoplasm sensei- I mean Ectoplasm to arrive.

Nightmare

Screams.

Hair of many different colors paced back and forth. Pink, blue, blonde, purple, red, half white half red, the list goes on. Bird's eye view. That same Pro Hero that met in the school knelt on the ground all bloodied, with his face pushed down. Making him kiss the pool of blood around him.

A hand was outstretched to a girl in a green skin-tight suit with stripe patterns of shades of green and yellow, the hand touched the girl's face, but there was no impact.

"Truly amazing...Eraser Head..."

He sighed out some more blood, his head lifted by the creature with its brain sticking out, tugged by at his hair.

A misty object of black and purple warped people, some people were in the mountain zone, ruin zone, flood zone, landslide zone, and many more. A girl was creating objects in one area, and in another, a boy fought all by himself using his quirk which required him to know martial arts.

"We found his weak spot! Bastard!"

A gruff voice yelled from the central plaza.

"Iida! Class rep! Get help!"

"Help us!"

"Help!"

Squawk

Nightmare end

My throat was dry, I immediately sat down after a short scream erupted from my throat. Everyone looked at me, Ectoplasm's hand resting on my shoulder. Shinso was just straight up confused along with the rest of the class.

A tear slid down my cheek. Ectoplasm patted my shoulder and bent down to reach my level.

"A vision?" He whispered to me, rubbing circles on my back. I nod my head with a few more tears flowing out. "Head to the infirmary, alone...Tell her what happened, okay?" I nod my head once more and rush out of the classroom.

I activate my search quirk and follow the black strings, running down the hallway and slamming the infirmary door open. Jumping into one of the beds and snuggling into it, hiccupping very frequently. I heard a gasp and looked up from under the blanket, my red puffy eyes only visible along with baby hair stuck to my forehead with sweat.

"What happened?!?