𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Ughhhhh."

I stretch my arm out and hit one of the buttons on the f/v/c alarm to stop it. I push myself up with the palms of my hand.

05:00

Time to get up...

I get out of bed and leave it there, messy. I go to the wardrobe and take my clean uniform, though there are small shades of pink, and carry it with me to the shower with some other essential things.

I won't go into detail here but water dripped down my body as I dried myself with a f/v/c towel. I start applying lotion on any scars and put my uniform on along with a pair of black knee-length socks.

  I start applying lotion on any scars and put my uniform on along with a pair of black knee-length socks

(The picture does not belong to me-this is what it looks like in case you forgot!

I make my bed and carry my packed bag out of the locked bedroom. I lock my door on the way out, making sure to take my phone as well. I look down the hall, I can hear snores coming from the room.

Are they still home? They should be gone by now... Welp. Better do everything quietly then.

I sling my f/v/c backpack over my shoulder and walk down the stairs. There were a few dishes piled up in the sink, leftovers on the floor, and wine glasses- Wait.

Wine glasses? Since when? They only drink beer...

I head to the pantry and see a crate of wine bottles under a box of packed seaweed.

How did I not notice this?

I sigh and walk out of the pantry, collecting the 2 wine bottles and tossing them in the trash. I clean the counter and wash the dishes making egg rolls and seaweed for breakfast and ramen bowls for lunch, all kept in a thermal container.

I sweep the kitchen, living room, and hall, setting up the table for Mom and 'Dad'. I put their breakfast on the table with cups of coffee by their side.

All done...phew. Thought that would've taken longer. Anyways-

I wash my hands, leave my f/v/c schoolbag in a hidden compartment under the grey couch and walk back up the stairs to my room.

06:17

Still have time...What to do? What to do?

I walk around the room, the door obviously locked, and then go to the bathroom.

Maybe I should clean the bathroom? Nah- too early...So now what?...

I walk out of the bathroom and lie on my back, rolling in the f/v/c carpet.

Maybe I should draw? It can take a while...Let's do it!

I grab one of my blank notebooks from my drawer and start drawing. Started off with a few squiggly lines that transformed into lovely pictures. More sketches, more transformations.