𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

I mean- You can't blame me for asking that question. I don't even know why I'm here, right now, sitting in a meeting room with Pro Heroes.

I tilt my head in confusion, as confusion is written on some Pro Hero's faces.

"Well, Miss L/N." Nezu pauses, clapping his paws together as I lean forward. "Your quirk allows you to have glimpses. Glimpses or visions of the future, and that could help save lives. We were wondering- I mean. I was wondering if you would like to join the Hero Course?"

And at that moment, all the color from my face drained out.

No. No. No. No. No.

I clutch the sides of my head, and tug strands of my hair as I scream the word no. The Pros look at me in shock as some try to comfort me, taking steps closer and closer towards me.

Flashes of dead bodies and random people getting injured because of my quirk flash through my mind. I black out. I just passed out on the spot like a snap of a finger, that simple. And now I am unconscious on the floor, though ... my body seems to be having a seizure.

Nightmare

There were bodies in tubes, they looked weird. Creatures? Animals? A mix? It was terrifying. There liquid was in each tube protruding into the body. A man was laughing in the background.

"That was simple..." The man cackled until he coughed.

"Get him, make sure he injects the dose soon. Can't have Subject 24189 disobey us."

"Yes sir."

Splat

Inhuman screeches were released as creatures charged towards innocents standing in a room.

"Please don't kill me!"

"Please don't!"

"I need to live!"

"I have a family!"

"Please stop!"

"Please let me live!"

Chuckles, deep chuckles echoed from behind a door.

"Subject, 24189." A head snapped towards the voice's direction, and slightly in pain, it nodded its head. "Kill them."

Nightmare end

Scream

"Calm down!"

"Dearie, everything's alright."

"Shhhhhh. Calm down."

I was on someone's lap, being rocked back and forth. My eyes shot wide open and I held the person that was holding me, in a headlock. I put more pressure until I heard a scream. I let go and ran to the corner of the room.

I scream and cry. I tug at the ends of my hair as I pant, tears flowing down my cheeks at a rapid pace.

No way. I shake my head from side to side continuously.

What was that? Deformed creatures? My face starts turning pale.

Subject 24189? I hear muffled voices in the distance.

Who are you?

I shut down.

Crash