𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

"Hello, Miss L/N. Late again I see..."

"Hai, I'm very sorry. I was stopped by the reporters and-" The teacher pointed to my right arm, I lifted my hand. I hear students gasp at the blood on my hands.

"Oh, this?" I ask as if it were any ordinary day, the teacher nods his head. "It was from the reporter, he dug his nail into my skin." He sighs.

"Miss L/N, please go to the nurse's office once more." He pauses. "Put your bag in the empty seat and head out, Shinso will accompany you." I nodded my head and walked to my seat, it was right next to a boy with purple hair, he stood up and walked out the door with me trailing behind him. It was pretty awkward before he started the conversation.

"You know," I look at him and tilt my head to the side. He looks at me and quickly looks away and focuses on walking down the hall as small drops of blood fall on the floor.

"It's funny how you always come to class injured, like yesterday. It wasn't even the first month and you got injured, the first day. I don't know how you get yourself in situations like this." He sighs. A small smile crawls up my face.

"You're that boy from yesterday, right? The one who brought me to Obaa-san's office." He raises his eyebrow before saying.

"Well, I was the boy from yesterday, and if you mean Recovery Girl as 'Obaa-san' then yes. I was the one who brought you to the infirmary." I nod my head, lolling it from side to side, skipping down the hallway as Shinso catches up with me by walking fast.

"I believe I've introduced myself already." He nods his head and finally arrives at my pace.

"You have a cool quirk, from what I remember at least. Less harmful." I lowered my voice during the last two words, hoping he wouldn't hear me. We talked a bit more about parting at the nurse's office.

"Hear, dearie. Nurses pass." He takes the pass from Obaa-san and thanks her before walking away. She turns to face me with her arms crossed and ushers me inside the infirmary, closing the door behind her.

"Got yourself injured again?" I nod my head and she sighs, she puts her hand out and I place my arm in it, bending down slightly.

Smooch

I mumble out a quick and quiet 'thanks' and start making my way out of the infirmary, but I stop when I hear Recovery Girl say 'wait'. I turn around and say.

"Yes, obaa-san?"

"How did you get injured, dearie?"

"Oh, a reporter dug their nails into my skin, and bam! Here I am in the infirmary."

"Oh, okay. Was it all because of the press? I heard you came late."

"Ah, yeah. This guy closed the door and told us to go in-pretty sure he was a teacher, and on my way in. I saw this hooded guy and then I ran away."

"Hooded guy, you say?"

"Yup, I think he had baby blue hair. Anyway, I have to go. Bye obaa-san!" I wave bye and make my way back to the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hooded figure she says...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back Miss L/N."

"Hello, sensei."

"No need to address me as sensei, just call me Ectoplasm. Please take a seat." I nod my head and make my way towards the back of the classroom, waving to Shinso as I take my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring

Ring

Ring

Panic, people ran, people screamed, people pushed, people leaned. It was a mess. It was chaos.

Get

Me

Out

Of

Here

...

!!!