𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Slam

There lay the h/c girl who was once snuggled comfortably under the covers, now on the floor. A loud groan exited my slightly parted lips, I lay on my stomach with my hands forming into a fist. I look up from my comfortable position and say,

"What? It's early. Why did you wake me up?" The only response that I received was a sigh and a chuckle.

"Well, don't you remember what day it is?"

"Uhhh-hold on." I get up from my position on the f/v/c carpet and lift the f/v/c digital alarm clock on the suitcase before putting it back down.

"It's 7 in the morning on a Sunday. Does that answer your question?" I reply whilst yawning and stretching. Uncle Haru walks into my room and places a plastic bag that he had been carrying next to the suitcase.

"Just wear this, I realized you finished packing and forgot to leave some clothes out for yourself. Please be ready in about 10 minutes, we'll be going out for breakfast."

Creak

Uncle Haru quietly closes the door as I stare at the plastic bag. I slowly walk towards it and take out its contents. It was stunning, who knew Uncle Haru had good taste in fashion for girls that is.

Inside the bag was a black sleeveless turtleneck with an off-shoulder coffee brown off-shoulder coat and a pair of black heels with ankle straps that came along with a small yellow leaf hairpin as well as a coffee brown belt with a black buckle. I quickly put it on before making my way outside the door into the living room and taking my phone off the nightstand

  I quickly put it on before making my way outside the door into the living room and taking my phone off the nightstand

(The picture does not belong to me)

I walk down the stairs to see nicely wrapped gifts scattered around, some at the bottom of the stairs, some in the living room, and some in the kitchen.

"So...What are we doing today?"

"You see all those presents," I nod my head, placing my phone on the coffee table. "Well, if you collect all 15 presents you'll get to keep them, and if you don't. I guess I could just return it or give it to someone else. Once you collect the presents, leave them on the kitchen counter, and you can open them when we get back. The rules are simple and the time limit is 5 minutes, after this, we will go for breakfast. This should be easy for you."

And those were the last sentences he said to me before putting a timer on my phone and heading to his room. Great way to start the morning! And such a fun game with great rewards! This will be a piece of cake! Finding things is my specialty.

Remember how I said that 'that'll be a piece of cake' and how he said 'this will be easy for you'?

-Yeah, I'll take it back.