𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

Cheers erupted from the crowd.

"The festival is about to begin! Are you ready!?" Cheers once more, I could feel people staring at me from all directions. From the crowds, from the audience, from the other classes, and from the different booths.

"Starting with the class that survived the villain attack. Please welcome. Hero Course, Class 1A!" The crowd went wild as Present Mic held onto the mic, bringing it closer to his mouth.

"Hero Class 1B!" They walked out with their heads in the air with grins on their faces.

"And finally, Business Course I, J, and K along with the support course!" They waved to the audience, making their way to the front.

Everyone now stood in front of the podium, and a whip echoed. We all looked on stage. Miss Midnight was standing on the stage in her skin-tight hero costume.

"Is that really okay for a hero to wear in front of high schoolers?"

"That's an R-rated hero alright!" A few of the students question their thoughts out loud before hearing another whip hit a surface. Midnight cleared her throat.

"Representing the students of UA High School! From Class 1A! We have Katsuki Bakugo who will give the pledge!" People were clapping as the annoying blond walked up the stage with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Ah right! That's because he got 1st place in the entrance exam!" Chikuchi groaned and yelled back to the redhead. "The Hero Course entrance exam!" Though she was ignored she continued looking forward.

He walked up to the microphone and stood. He took a breath and sighed, looking all the students in the eye. "I pledge... that I'll be number 1." Boos were chanted from the crowd.

The students of class 1A claimed they knew he'd say that. Hitoshi scoffed as I shook my head and sighed, leaning some of my body weight on Tsutsutaka who wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

His classmates were screaming at him from the bottom of the stage. "It doesn't matter, they'll all be stepping stones to my victory anyway." He walked down the stairs with his hands still tucked away in his pockets as Midnight stood still, trying to process what had just happened.

She shook her head and faced the students. "Let's get ready for the first yet fateful game!" Chikuchi squealed as she jumped up and down. Further to the left of the crowd was a girl who was grinning like crazy, she was repeating the words 'babies' over and over. Creepy.

"You all will be competing in... an Obstacle Race!" Students looked thoughtfully at the screen as Midnight continued to talk. "Please start making your way to the starting line and let the games begin!"

Students rushed to the tunnel, pushing students down. Tsutsutaka took his draped arm off of my shoulder and ran to the tunnel with Chikuchi. Hitoshi and I were at the back of the tunnel. I stared at him and grabbed his hand.

His head immediately shot in my direction, he looked at me with a small hint of pink in his cheeks. "Good luck," I whisper as he nods his head. "Same for you, Y/N. I wish you the best of luck." I nod my head, releasing his hand.

"I hope that we can pass this round." He nods his head as the countdown begins.

"3!" He disappears in the tunnel.

"2!" He goes around and talks to different people.

"1!" People run and some are already under his control.

Ice filled the front of the tunnel as students shoved others to exit the tunnel. Students were trying to pass the ice and miserably failed. What to do. Think Y/N! Think!