𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Being stuck in a room with hot sweaty people isn't the ideal place to have lunch when there's an alarm and everyone hangs loose. People shoved one another to get to one point from another.

Shinso and I were just sitting and talking to each other. I also made two new friends. Chikuchi Togeike and Tsutsutaka Agoyamato, Chikuchi and I were trading onigiri for egg rolls while Tsutsutaka was trying to pet Hitoshi's lavender hair.

Yes, they all allowed me to call them by their first names with a trade of mine all without the honorifics. First-ever friends in High School!

Sooooo yeah, and then all of a sudden people started screaming and running around.

Flashback

"Level 3 security breach."

"Please make your way to the exits!" One of the third years said to the crowd, but they weren't heard due to the panic. I got separated from Chikuchi and Tsutsutaka, my breath was unsteady and rapid. I counted and counted until I was about to get lost in the crowd until Hitoshi took my hand and pulled me towards him.

My cheeks flush a light pink, I get pressed towards his chest as we get shoved into a window. My rapid breaths start slowing down. I close my eyes as he mumbles incoherent words. He asked me.

"You okay, Y/N?"

"Mhm." Was my muffled response due to being pressed against his chest. He sighs and holds me close to him.

"Where are you!?"

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N!?"

"Where are you!?"

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N!?"

"Where are you!?"

"Over here ya idiots!" Hitoshi yells, sick and tired of them repeating my name over and over again. They end up getting closer but stop when they see a person with engines floating. I stare up at the floating person.

"Everyone!"

"Calm down! Everything's fine! It is just the media! There is no need to panic! This is UA! This is a prestigious school! Let's act in a way of the best of the best!"

Flashback end

The day was normal other than today's chaos and the fact that Uncle Haru picked me up to take me straight for training. Now that I am going to UA, my schedule for going to Sunset Cafe has changed. I go whenever I'm free, so it can be any day and any time. I could also use it as an excuse to get out of the house.

"Y/N, text Shishida that we're waiting at the entrance." I nod my head and quickly text Jurota.

Y/N L/N:

Hey Jurota! Uncle Haru and I are waiting in front of the school, at the entrance.

Come on! Hurry up!

We waited for about five minutes for Jurota to come.

"Sorry," He says while buckling his seat belt in the back seat. "My friends wanted to talk to me a bit more." He places his bag on the seat next to him. "Well, that's good to know Shishida," Uncle Haru drives off to his dojo.

"What about you, Y/n?" I look at him with a bored face as I turn around from the front seat to face Jurota to play UNO.

"Uhhhh. I made 3 friends. Hitoshi Shinso, Chikuchi Togeike, and Tsutsutaka Agoyamato. 2 boys and 1 girl, I call them all by their first name without honorifics."

"Good for you, I still call my friends by their last names," Jurota says as he pulls out a plus 4. I put down a reverse card and a change of color before saying UNO and winning the game. By the time I said UNO, we had already arrived at the dojo.

We take our bags and walk into the dojo, tailing behind Uncle Haru.

"Shishida, I believe you have your uniform," He turns to face Jurota who nods his head and makes his way to the changing rooms. Then he faces me.

"Y/N, I put your uniform in the washing. Go grab a Sarashi from the changing room, you can just wear the same leggings or you could grab a pair of pants from Shishida."

"No need, he only brought one today. I'll just use mine." I leave my bag with Uncle Haru and make a stop at the girls changing room to get the sarashi and change into it.

I exit the changing room and dodge out of reflex. There stood Uncle Haru in uniform with a fist at the tip of the door frame. He nods his head and grumbles.

I follow him into another part of the dojo, Jurota is working on close combat while I work on...

Weight lifting?

"To be able to use heavy weapons, you need to work on weightlifting. Start over here and then come over to me once you're done, I'll be with Shishida." I nod my head and focus on lifting the dumbbells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of swapping with close combat and weight lifting, I come out of the shower and change into my pajamas. I run to my bed and snuggle under the covers.

Today was hectic, I don't think I can handle a situation like that if it were to happen again. Thank god Hitoshi was there or else I would've fainted.

22:18

Welp, better get to bed early...Uncle Haru's picking me up tomorrow.

And there I lay, under the blankets, snuggled up and cozy. Tossing and turning in bed now and then.