𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

"Now now, there is no need to scream, Miss L/N. I'm just an everyday creature, or known as your principal!"

Hold on. What did the rat say? It's a rat- and it's my PRINCIPAL!?

"I'm Principal Nezu!"

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Now, I hope you have calmed down! Please come in!"

My body moved by itself as if a robot, my moves were so stiff some may have thought I was one. I followed the rat to a big meeting room where all the UA faculty members sat. I took a seat in one of the empty chairs next to Ectoplasm. I wave to him and he waves back. I start to converse with him but get stopped by someone with a clear to the throat.

Pro Heroes or the staff turned around to the voice, to see the white rat standing on its chair- it was raised high.

"I'm assuming you all know why I have called you all,'' the rat paused. "I'm deeply sorry for disturbing your rest Aizawa." A gruff voice replies with an 'it's fine'. The voice was the same man at the gates, the same man in the dream, and the same guy that now sits opposite me wrapped like a mummy.

Heh? Why does he look like that?

"Aizawa, or Eraserhead, was one of the teachers supervising Class 1A and was present at the USJ Attack." Hums went around the room.

"And how exactly did we know that there was an attack?" One of the Pro Heroes to the right of the principal raised her hand slightly.

"I believe you told us something about someone telling Recovery Girl and Recovery Girl telling you, is that right, Nezu?"

"Yes, indeed that is correct Midnight. But who exactly was or is that person? It could've been a teacher, perhaps a student. But who exactly are they?" Murmurs of confusion spread throughout the room. Another Pro Hero with a cement brick-like head stood up and pointed in a direction.

Which direction exactly? The one slightly to the left of Ectoplasm. Me? What did I do?

I tilted my head to the side and said.

"Huh?" The doors to the meeting room open slightly and a head peeped from behind it.

"I do apologize for coming late, I had to heal a few more students."

"No problem, Recovery Girl. Take a seat." Recovery Girl nods her head and walks to the available seat to my right. In between a man with greyish, white hair and an orange visor, the man also had fangs, or should I say extremely sharp canines.

Obaa-san waves and he grunts in acknowledgment.

"Now that Recovery Girl is here, we can continue. Recovery Girl, would you mind telling us about how you found out there was an attack at USJ?"

"Not at all." She stands up and clears her throat.

"I was in the infirmary when my granddaughter came in," People started muttering, granddaughter? Recovery Girl had a granddaughter?

"Her eyes were red and puffy, she jumped into one of the beds and started crying."

"Oh, poor child..." The Pro Hero Midnight solemnly says.

"She then went on to tell me about a vision she saw, I was later notified by her teacher about it as well, through an email that is." Ectoplasm nods his head.

"I asked my granddaughter to tell me exactly what she saw. And that description fits the USJ perfectly well," The man wrapped in bandages stared at me, I look at him but face away when his eyes stare into my soul like how that stupid rat did.

"She mentioned the mountain zone, the landslide zone, and some more I recall. Though if it were just any ordinary dream she wouldn't have been crying. I proceeded to ask her to go further into detail and I went to Nezu after that." I get bored and place my arms on the table, in front of one another and stick my head in and take a nap.

Flashback

"Dear, it's okay. Just tell me. Nothing's wrong."

"F-Fine... There was that one Hero who was with the press, telling them to leave the students alone. H-He was all bloodied, his face was smashed into the ground by a creature with its head sticking out. There was also a guy with many hands around his body along with a misty guy in a suit." I pause, wiping my eye with a tissue, and I sigh.

"There was blood everywhere around the Pro Hero. It wasn't exactly a pleasant view for the teens in the area."

"Though. There was this one kid named Iida, and they asked him to help them over and over again."

"And that's all I can remember..."

"Thank you, dearie. Just rest, okay?" I nod my head and pull the blanket over my forehead.

Flashback end

"She told me all of that, hiccuping now and then." She says, repeating what the young teenager had told her. The meeting room was quiet, nobody dared to talk as they absorbed the information. Some gasping at it.

The guy with the cement-like head pointed at me once more.

"Is this your granddaughter, Recovery Girl? The one who gave you all of this information?" Recovery Girl nods her head.

"Yes, this is my granddaughter. She was the girl that gave me all this information."

"This is Y/N L/N." My head shoots up, and I immediately wake up from my nap as I hear my name, Pro Heroes were staring at me as if I was some lost child.

Huh? Why is she talking about me? Did I do something wrong?

I just sit up straight and say the first thing that comes to my head.

"WHATEVER IT IS, I DIDN'T DO IT!"