𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

I pull the thin blanket over my head and try to go back to my nap.

"She's got a lot on her plate right now."

"Let her rest, she'll let us know any additional information later."

"How did she know?"

"Maybe she might get another one of these future glimpses or short-form visions."

"Her quirk..."

"This quirk of hers could do her well."

"We could change her courses?"

"No. Don't do that. She's made so many friends, her first-ever friends may I add. Just let her be. She chose the General Studies Course."

"With a quirk like this, I don't understand why she doesn't want to be in the Hero Course."

"As I said, if she wants to change then it would be easy to but if she wants to stay then just let the poor girl stay."

"On her application, it sounds pretty dangerous...does it only give her visions?"

"No. It possesses many other abilities. But let her rest for now. I'll call my daughter to pick her up. Maybe working at the Cafe would take things off of her mind."

People talking, 2 to 4 voices, one being obaa-san. One was a very cheery voice, another was a deep yet gruff voice and the other sounded like Ectoplasm.

But why are they talking about me? Changing courses? Hero Course? Are they going to move me!? Please don't! Calm down, Y/N. Just go back to sleep, maybe it's all just voices in my head. Right?