𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

I fell off my bed face first on my f/v/c carpet that Uncle Haru let me keep.

ALL MIGHT!? WHAT'S HE DOING THERE!? I THOUGHT THAT ONLY THE TEACHERS WERE THE ONES ANNOUNCING THIS KIND OF STUFF!

"A-all M-might?" I muttered still in shock.

"Well hello there young woman! The truth is, I didn't just come to this city to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member!" No. Fucking. Way. HOW!?

All Might seemed to be having a conversation with someone resulting in me lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Right! Even though you passed the written part of the exam with flying colors. I can not say the same thing for the practical part of the exam. You only had 1 combat point in the practical exam. Sorry." I sighed, it was expected. Sorry Uncle Haru.

"But! Since your guardian made a few tweaks! You are in the General Studies Course instead!" I let out a high-pitched squeal. YES!

"So Young L/N! I welcome you to UA High! Go BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!" Tears of happiness trickle down my cheeks like an endless waterfall along with a stupid grin plastered to my face. This is amazing news for me-again, Sorry Uncle Haru. Better tell him the news.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What, Y/N?"

"UNCLE HARU!"

"Yes, that is my name, Y/N. Now stop screaming through the phone. You're hurting my ears."

"Oh, sorry," I quietened down. "Guess what though!?"

"What?"

"THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER ARRIVED!"

"That's great! Are you in the Hero Course!?" Silence was his answer, he sighed. "What course are you in?"

"General Studies." I receive another sigh.

"When do you start?"

"January, I believe."

"Okay, it's April now, so... 3 months."

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'.

"Okay, that's good to know. I have to run an errand and have to end the call,"

"Ok."

"I'll call when I'm free."

"Bye."

"Bye." I pressed the 'end call' button. I sigh, I check the time.

07:10

It's Sunday today...I'll get ready. I walk to my closet and pick out a black long-sleeve crop top with a black belt and red thorn vine designs along with a black pleated skirt and stockings. I added a few accessories and put on my black combat boots.

  I added a few accessories and put on my black combat boots