𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Though I'll just forget about that for now, and just focus on getting my UA acceptance letter. After an hour, I arrived back at Uncle Haru's house and sloppily walked to the doorstep and unlocked the door, but Uncle Haru beat me to it.

"So! How was the exam?"

"I think I did well on the written part of the exam but I can't say the same for the practical exam. Sorry..." Uncle Haru places his hands on my shoulder and pushes me in. I take my shoes off and place them near the door, he sighs and massages his temples. We then walk to the kitchen, Uncle Haru grabs a granola bar and tosses it to me, I munch it happily taking a seat on one of the kitchen island chairs.

"You tried, and I put you under pressure since it was last minute. I apologize for that, though I'd like to know what you did during the practical exam." Uncle Haru spoke from behind the marble kitchen counter.

"Oh." I unpack my handbag taking out my phone and others. "We had to defeat these robots, they were huge! I only managed to get 1 point from the 1 pointer and then later I and a few other people ran away from the 0 pointer. I thought I'd get squashed. And then I'd go splat!" I giggle at the end receiving a deep chuckle in return after adding sound effects to my explanation.

"I'm guessing since you need a physical quirk, you used the new part of your quirk. Is that right?" I nod my head.

"Well," He looks at the small clock lying near the sink, he sighs. "You better start packing, I'll be dropping you off tomorrow at 10. We'll have one last breakfast and maybe go to the mall to buy a few new things to add to your room, maybe we can do a quick renovation. That'd be a good idea... HEY! I see you taking that chocolate chip cookie Y/N! Those are mine!" As soon as he said my name, I looked up at him, cookie crumbs at the edge of my mouth and a few on the marble counter.

"Oops." I quickly closed the lid of the cookie jar ran upstairs and slammed the door shut while still munching on the cookie. I looked around my new room and sighed. I'll miss a lot of things here. Better start packing. I pull out a f/v/c suitcase from under the bed and put in most of the clothes from the wardrobe, leaving a baby blue lace nightgown and a pair of ripped jeans linked with a white crop top with flowers on it.

I clear out everything under my bed and place it in the suitcase. I also take the small alarm clock that Uncle Haru gave me a few days after I arrived here and place it on top of the suitcase. It's a f/v/c digital alarm clock with a clown laughing alarm. Uncle Haru would always place it on loud volume to scare me when he was in the mood for jokes or when he wanted to wake me up earlier than usual. Good ol' times. I quickly check the time,

15:10

I then plop onto my bed and take a quick nap. Hours pass and I lay on my bed, though I get interrupted from my nap when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I say, still lying sprawled out on the bed.

"Dinner's on the table, I'll be back late, have to run an errand at the dojo, and won't be back till 12. Call me if you need anything." And with that Uncle Haru left the room as fast as he came in, like he was never there in the first place. Dinner? What time is it? I look at the f/v/c alarm clock that lay on the suitcase,

22:41

Oh. Did I sleep for that long? Well, it was a good nap so I won't complain. I stand up and quickly stretch before running down the stairs to the kitchen. From the staircase it was like you could see a trail of smoke, lingering high in the air, floating as if a path for me to the kitchen. I followed it and boy did it smell good!

It was a bowl of ramen, with slices of beef, chopped chives, and a boiled egg with a few other vegetables in it. I spot my phone lying on the counter with a sticky note attached to it.