𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑

"Hey! Please let me join your team!"

"You, join me."

"What are your quirks again?"

"Please!"

Whack

Students stopped arguing and looked up to Midnight who cleared her throat and bashfully looked at the crowd.

"I have forgotten to say one more thing! There will be a team lucky enough to make a group of 5 due to the odd number. This allows last place to get exactly 1 point, and second last to get 5. If you are in the group of five, please notify me as soon as you have decided." The arguing continued and others started forming teams.

"Let me join!"

"I'm great at defense!"

Bla bla bla. So annoying, and crowded. Which team should I join-

"Want to join my team, Y/N?" I turned around to face the person who had tapped my shoulder. I mean, might as well join someone I know, right? I nod my head with a bored face and follow him to where he had gathered his other team members.

Ahh, so we are a team of five...

"Introduce yourselves, name the amount of points you have and your quirks."

A boy with a tail stepped forward and monotonically said. "Mashirao Ojiro, point value of 160 and quirk, tail." I nod my head and wait for the next group member to speak.

"Nirengeki Shoda, point value of 50 and quirk, twin impact." The pale blue-haired boy said.

"Yuga Aoyama, point value of 1 and quirk, navel laser." I sigh as a grin plasters itself onto my face. "Damn Hitoshi, so disappointed." I shake my head from side to side.

"You could've gotten people with better quirks and," I giggled as he released a sigh of annoyance. "Better point values." I grinned as I wiped off the falling tears, ignoring the small flashes of pain in my head.

"Sure, now go tell Midnight that we're a team of 5." I stood still and stopped laughing, pointing a finger at myself and tilting my head to the side.

"Me?" Hitoshi nods as I groan. "Fine, Shoda, go tell Midnight we're a team of five." Shoda leaves to talk to Midnight.

"Tie the headbands around your neck. Aoyama, you'll be the left horse. Ojiro is the right horse and Shoda is the front horse. I will be the one at the top. Y/N will be the back horse to check on any incoming, unplanned attacks." The brainwashed students nod as they get into formation.

"Is everybody ready!?" Cheers echoed as Midnight took over. "And your time begins in 1, 2, 3- NOW!"