𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

"It's not fair, Y/N, and you know it." I nod my head as I sit down next to Hitoshi, placing my lunch on the floor to my right.

"Born with villainous quirks, I know you would understand." I slowly bite out of my lunch whilst nodding my head, giving him some of my lunch since he didn't bring any. He took a bite out of the ebi furai and sighed. We sat in silence as I shared my food with him, I scooted closer to him every now and then so that he could take the food without dropping it. I leaned on his shoulder as I nommed on my teriyaki chicken. Minutes passed and we finished the food, he stood up and gave me his hand. I gladly took it and hoisted myself up, swiping off any dirt on my skirt.

We walk down the stairs and off of the roof. He leads me to a classroom and stands in front of it, whispering a few words to me.

"Just stay next to me, let's rile up a certain class."

Ring

The bell rings again, reminding students that they should be in the cafeteria by now. Hitoshi walks a bit further into the crowd, dragging me with as he still holds my hand. Forgetting to let go. Students gathered in front of Class 1A, hoping to meet the students who survived the recent villain attack, they were chattering away before Hitoshi cleared his throat and pushed himself to the front of the crowd with me.

"So this is Class 1A." He stares at the students in front of him, which causes a blonde boy in front of him to start grinding his teeth. Hold on- I think I remember. That's the kid that I bumped into with a bad temper.

Flashback

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"Hey, kid! Sorry about her! And for god's sake! WATCH YOUR GOD DAMN MANNERS!"

I quickly stood up, clutching the edge of my pleated skirt, with my eyes shut almost as if squinting.

"S-sorry." Uncle Haru took my hand in his, pushing me behind him.

"I JUST SAID WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, EXTRA!"

"You kid! Stop with that attitude!"

"Watch your language! She apologized!"

"Still! WATCH IT, EXTRA!" Sounds of chuckles escaped Uncle Haru's mouth, shaking his head from side to side, he let go of my hand and started rolling up the sleeves of his white dress shirt, looking as if preparing for a fight. He got into a simple fighting stance with his fists propped in front of his chest while bending his knees a little, placing his weight on his knees.

"Fix your attitude! Respect your elders you brat!" I tugged on one of his sleeves from behind in his position, I let out a sigh. He understands the message and drops his stance.

"I DON'T NEED A STUPID LECTURE! Heroes don't...!" Those were the last few words we heard before the person stormed off, with small sparks of orange escaping his clenched fist. We then start walking away as well.

Flashback end

I shake my head ignoring our encounter, the blonde boy catches me staring at him which he responds with a glare. Hitoshi looks our way and scoffs.

"I heard you guys were impressive...But do you meet up to those standards, is the question here."

"Though...you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the Hero Course delusional? Or is it just you?" Some students from behind the blondie started defending their class. I tug at Hitoshi's sleeve, hoping he would stop riling them up.

"It's sad to come here just to see a bunch of egomaniacs. Based on what I know, students are allowed to transfer courses and the reverse is also a possible outcome. Consider this a declaration of war." He says as he looks at every individual student in the classroom as the blondie casually passes us but gets stopped by a redhead.