𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

A short scream, I passed out once more.

Shuffling noises and footsteps paced around the room I was in. I squint my eyes and finally open them, I raise my hand to my cheeks. They're wet, why? I look up. A white ceiling, a hospital? Where am I? Why am I on a hospital bed? I hear footsteps getting louder and I push myself to sit up straight only to be stopped halfway by a hand on my forehead

"Oh, thank god the temperature went down." A small figure says while writing on a clipboard, I squint my eyes more to get a clearer picture of who the figure is, Recovery Girl. She took a cloth and handed it to me.

I fixed my position to a more comfortable position and wiped my wet cheeks with the cloth. It was a slightly wet cloth. The door opens and a boy comes in, though I don't pay attention and continue wiping my wet cheeks with another cloth she gave me, this time a dry cloth.

"Wait her okay, dearie?" I nod my head and she rushes to aid the boy who seems to be cradling his finger, he places his yellow school bag down near the door before walking closer to Recovery Girl. Reminds me of that one kid who was floating in front of UA before the exams, meh, who cares? The boy had green hair and freckles and blushed heavily when he saw me staring at him.

Smooch

Smooch

Recovery Girl kissed his-wait... KISSED!? Did she kiss me too!? Oh god! That must've been weird...or was I passed out to not notice?

The boy with green hair bowed and thanked her before getting his yellow bag and leaving the room. Recovery Girl then turned to me with a curious face. I raise my eyebrows and she comes waddling over to me dragging her spinny stool behind her.

"Mind telling me what happened?" I tilt my head to the side. What happened?

"You were screaming..."

"Screaming...?" I slowly repeat, and she nods her head.

"Do you remember anything? Wait, you know what?" I repeat 'what'.

"Why did that boy come with you to the infirmary, having you filled with patches of blood?" I stand up from the hospital bed and look down at my uniform, small patches of blood seeping into it. I look up at her and think.

What did I do this morning?

I came to school like every other day but got stopped by 'Dad' on the way- 'dad'. He must've done something, but why can't I remember?

"I-I can't remember..." I hold my hands together and face the floor. She sighs and writes something on her clipboard.

"The boy with the purple hair had said you ran into some people this morning, Y/N?"

"Do you not remember that?" I shake my head from side to side indicating no. She gets off her stool and points at it. I look at her strangely. What does she want me to do with it?

"Have a seat, Y/N." Ah...so that's what she wanted me to do. I nod my head and sit on the stool. She starts braiding my hair into two French braid buns.

  She starts braiding my hair into two French braid buns

(The picture does not belong to me)

She hums out a soft tune while braiding my hair and telling me some information.

"Your uncle will pick you up soon, maybe in ten minutes."

"Heh? Why my uncle? Why not my parents?"

"Sure they signed your acceptance form but weren't your emergency contacts." She tucks a strand of her in the braid.

"They signed it? When?"

"I believe when you were at the police station, dearie. When the police found out you went to no school, they told them to sign the acceptance form." I reply with a simple 'oh'.

"Wait...then who are the people on my emergency contacts?"

"My daughter, your brother Tadashi, your sister Asami and finally your Uncle Haru." Wow...I wasn't expecting Tadashi and Asami to be included. I nod my head and let her continue the bun.

"Did you see another vision...?" Silence.

"...Yes."

"Can you tell me what happened?" I nod my head.

Flashback

Blood.

There was blood everywhere. A mixture of purple and black, many figures were there, though I can't exactly pinpoint what they are. A hand on the ground. Pro Hero Thirteen vanishes in a warp.

What the hell is going on???

Screams, and cries of pain echo through my mind. I hear people begging.

"Please don't kill me!"

"You can't kill me!"

"If you kill me it'd taint your image!"

"You'd be seen as a villain..."

Some encourage one another.

"We can do this guys!"

"I found this bastard's weakness!"

"I heard you were here to ₭łⱠⱠ ₳## ₥###₮"

Kill who? What's going on?? A splash of blood hits my viewpoint. Screams echoed once more, and evil laughter took over.

Flashback end

"Someone wants to kill someone...and Pro Hero Thirteen gets sucked into a...warp?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Do you know who, dearie?"

"It wasn't apparent. But I think it was 'A' something and then an 'M' word that ended with a 'T'." She brought her hand to her chin in thought before heading to her desk and leaving me on the spinny stool with a finished French braid bun.

I quietly let out a small thank you before walking around the infirmary and stretching, enjoying the noise of clanking footsteps. I sigh.

Bang

Slam

The door was pushed open, almost tearing off its hinges. In came a man- a man named Uncle Haru in a leather jacket and black jeans. He pointed a finger at me and looked me dead in the eye. I took a few steps back, bumping into a wall.

"What the hell are you doing in the infirmary bloodied!?"