Chapter 24

Selena and I pulled away turning to the voice of the devil. Both of us glanced to the direction where the voice came from.

I felt myself go uneasy as I see Olivia walking closer to us. I stood up and helped Selena up as well.

"Hi Nicholas, what a coincidence? Is this your wife?" she turns her attention to Selena who had a question mark on her face.

"Babe, this is my new secretary Olivia, Olivia this is my wife Selena." I introduced them, giving her a quick glare.

"Nice to meet you," Olivia pulls her hand out for a handshake, "You are just as beautiful like how Nick described."

Her comment made Selena smile, "Thank you, I hope you take care of Nick at work. He is very clumsy."

You don't want to know how she take cares of me... I thought it my head.

Olivia laughs mischievously, "Its the other way around. Anyways nice meeting you Selena, I better get back to my fiance."

"Fiance?!" Selena says a bit shocked, looking behind her to see a cute dirty blond that looked a slight too fancy for picnic. "Well congratulations."

"Thank you, if we meet again, I'll introduce," Olivia suggests, glancing at me again.

"For sure," Selena agrees, just before Olivia says her goodbyes to us and walks back to her fiance. Which I highly doubt.

She isn't the type for a relationship.

"She seems to be sweet," Selena stares at her as Olivia walks away.

"Yea, she's a hard worker." I answer, turning my attention away from Olivia, "C'mon let's pack up and head home. I think Elvis had enough for a day."

We look over to Elvis who was lying down on the grass. We both laugh then started to pack everything back into the straw picnic basket.

By the time we got home Selena was drained of energy already. But she cleaned up and went downstairs to make a call to Miley.

I made sure she wasn't around before I picked up the call.

"What do you want? Was today not enough?" I spat angrily to the other line on my phone.

"Oh baby, this is just the start of my roller coaster. You don't have to be jealous, he's not my real fiance." Olivia says coyly from the other line.

"Look, I don't want this so stop bugging me or I will have you fired by Monday." oops, had I just blackmailed her?

"Aw, but wouldn't you miss our good times in the office?"

"I'm hanging up."