Chapter 25

After dropping Selena off at work, I headed off to the office. I was a bit late considering the traffic in this city. But I entered at the same time as the CEO so I'm hoping I'm good.

I mean, he even complimented on my choice of shoes for today.

It didn't take long for work to get busy, by lunch time I have already attended two meetings back to back. I barely had a chance to check my phone.

From: Sel  ❤ 10:54 A.M.
Hey babe, don't forget to come pick me up today. I'll be at school until 5.
 ❤

To: Sel  ❤ 2:04 A.M.
 Be there at 5. Missing you already.

From: Sel  ❤ 2:04 P.M.
Work hard, baby Jonas & I can't wait to see you. Catch you later. ❤ xx

At 4 I've realized a lot has been done, compared to what I'v expected so I've decided to let them go early today since it was so hectic with the meetings. I packed by bags quickly and practically ran to the parking lot.

I had 20 minutes to get to Selena's school, and I know with this traffic it was nearly impossible. I was about to unlock my car until I felt a tug from the back, the next minute I found myself in a white BMW.

I turned to the brunette that stared at me hungrily.

"Going somewhere Mr. Jonas?" Olivia asked, in seductive voice.

"Yea I'm rushing to pick up my wife from work, now if you would excuse me-" I tried to open the door, but obviously she locked it.

One of her leg has already looped around my waist, and I could see her pencil skirt riding up to hips already. She leans forward staring into my eyes daringly and pressed the seat adjustment button, with one click I felt my seat fling back all the way.

"Let's continue what we started last time Mr. Jonas," she'd say provocatively.

"N-no..." I felt myself trembling to catch my words. I knew I was turned on, but I can't and I know if I try I could resist.

She leaned closer to my face, crashing her breath along my jaw, "Just a little bit..."

The minute my eyes met with hers I knew it was a bad idea. Because soon my lips her on her breasts and the feeling of satisfaction and lust has filled her vehicle.

"It was a pleasure seeing you Mr. Jonas," Olivia duck her head back into her vehicle before driving off.

I breathed out heavily from what just happened. She was good but I can't let it happen again. But I know it will. I won't voluntarily call her up but if she requests, I know I would not be able to reject her.

I got into my own car and saw the time. SEVEN FIFTY?

FUCK.

I turned on the engine and sped off to Selena's school. It was an empty lot, some lights were on and it was perhaps the caretakers.

Before getting out I checked my neck to see a huge hickey. I looked around my car for a chapstick cap and cream. I squeezed a bit of onto my neck and began twisting the cap on the hickey. It turned to a very light pink, which was better than nothing.

As soon as it looked like it was completely faded, I rushed into the school building. The kindergarten area had their lights off already so I assume Selena has already left the school.

Again... fuck.

I went back to my car, and picked up my phone. I had 7 missed calls from Selena and 10 texts and a voicemail. I dialed for my voicemail ASAP.

"Hey babe, I'm guessing you're still busy with the meetings. I have already left the school, I went out for dinner with Miley and Liam. Liam will drop me off around 9, if you want any take out, call me. Love you mwa mwa mwaaa! And one more from baby Jonas, mwa! Hahah okay, I love you," the voicemailed played. The surge of guilt has filled me up.

I became the biggest jerk in life, within 3 hours. I don't deserve her...

My phone began to ring, it was Selena. I took a breath before picking it up and having the guilty feeling triple.

"H-Hello?" My voice cracked a bit picking up.

"Hey are you still at work? You sound tired babe," Selena's voice sounds pouty from the other line.

I cleared by throat, "Yea I just got your voicemail. I'm sorry I couldn't come to get you today. I promise tomorrow."

"No worries," she giggles, "I'm at Miley's house. I'll be heading home soon, if you're hungry I think there is still some chicken fillet from the weekend."

"Okay, I'll come get you now. I'm nearby her house anyways," I reply.

"Really?" she asked, sounding a bit shocked. "Oh okay, ring the bell when you arrive."

"Okay."

And we hung up.

It only took 10 minutes to get to Miley's. Each minute made me more and more nervous. I don't know how I will look at Selena without guilt. I don't know if I can lie anymore. I'm for sure not confident that if she finds out she'll give me another chance.

Each step closer to the doorstep had my heart tight in my chest, afraid of it exploding. At last I had the guts to ring the bell. Instantly the door flung open.

It was Liam, he had a plate of take out in his hands when he opened the door.

"Hey man," we did our handshake before I snuck in.

"Hey, is Selena ready to go?" I asked, looking around for her. Which I hear the girls talking in the kitchen.

"Yea, inside the kitchen," Liam took the lead as I trailed behind him. Miley and Selena were sitting by the dinner table laughing and chatting their typical girl stuff.

Just til Selena noticed me, I walked over and swung my arm around her and gave her a kiss.

"Hey!" she squeals happily to see me, "You're late mister."

"Yea, work was pretty hectic today," I lied, but when I looked up I see Miley's glares darting at me as if she knew all that happened.

"Dude you're a workaholic," Liam chuckled, joining Miley on the empty chair. "Save some time for your wife."

"As if she's not a workaholic," I chuckle, glancing at Selena.

"Hey!" she pouts cutely, then getting ready to stand up.

"Hey make sure you use the stretch mark butter," Miley points out to Selena.

"I will, thanks girlie." Selena bends over and gives Miley a hug.

From the back, Liam stands to join them, "Say, honey, do we need to save that for you later?"

Miley then teasingly smacks him in the stomach with the oven mits, "Who says I'm going to have kids with you?"

It made both Selena and I to laugh. They then escorted us to the car, Miley and Selena took their time with their goodbyes as I started the car.