Chapter 42

She was right, the next day when she woke up, she was sore. They went for another round or two after the first. The next morning her legs just wanted a day off from any movements, she curled up in a ball as she slept through the night. Nick was spooning her after their last round.

He woke up first, with his lips still on her back, he smiles reminiscing their night. He kisses her shoulders in temptation to have her wake up.

If only he knew she was already awake.

She was greedy for his affectionate kisses. So Selena pretended to be sleeping until he heard a silent giggle that betrayed her lips.

"Morning beautiful," a thin smile crosses his lips as he turns her around.

"Morning ugly," she giggles turning around to face him, "I'm so sore just like I told you." She groans.

That earned him a proud smirk, "That means I did a good job."

"You're cocky," she closes her eyes and yawn, "But you did a great job, so I'll give you that one."

"You married me for my cockiness."

"You know it is a total turn off if you're cocky after sex, right?"

He narrows his eyes at her and laughs, "Did you make that rule?"

"I think its in that article that Demi sent yesterday," the girl just giggles, her cheeks began to flush pink, embarrassed that her husband caught her reading that stuff. "Oh I smell like sex."

He chuckles, "Baby maybe its because we just had sex?"

"I'm going to be so bored today," Selena groans rolling her head back the opposite direction.

"You should come by at lunch today," he combs through her messy and sweaty intricate.

"Hmm... that sounds good, then maybe you could give me a tour around your office," her eyes widen at the idea of seeing her husband's office.

Eager to learn more about his job.

Ecstatic to know which woman she should keep an eye on.

If only she remembered.

She hops out of the bed, fully nude as she walks to their bathroom. She purposely did it. And she earned the reaction she expected from him.

His eyes were greedy enough to stare her top to bottom as he gawked at the beauty. Her nudity not only made his heart skip some beats, but it already had his hormones racing through his roots.

She giggles quietly as she sensed his amazed eyes on her body. She peaks out the gliding doors in a playful manner.

"What? You're not even going to come after me?" she saunters a foolish laugh.

"Oh you're a devil," he narrows his eyes with a huge grin plastered on his face. He pushes away the blankets, running to join her. It made her giggle when she saw how he held his balls as he ran.

The couple took a while too long in the shower that he was almost late to leave the house. Selena couldn't go with him at the time because she still had to walk Elvis.

If only time were in their hands, she could've had Nick drop Elvis off with Denise or Danielle.

Nick has gone to work 3 hours ago, Selena walked their dog, fed him even and now she was just wondering whether or not to start heading out to meet Nick for lunch. Traffic will get busy around lunch hour right?

And in their city yeup, traffic jam is serious.

She lets her hair stay in her natural waves of curls as she dressed in a typical sun dress that she would wear on a day-to-day basis. Bussing from here to Nick's office was already a puzzle for her.