Finale

The wedding ceremony was about to begin, and Demi was panicking upstairs. All the guests were here almost, Miley came rushing in, she was late because of traffic which was one reason that worried Demi all morning. When Miley arrived Demi rushed her to the hairstylist that was almost done with my head and moved me to the make-up table where the artist started on me, I barely had a glance of Miley.

"Oh my god Miles, why give me a scare today?" Demi asked, as she put on a pair of earrings.

I giggled as I moved over a little for Miley, "Please don't do it again Miles, it wasn't nice to see her panic like a maniac. Was I like this?"

"Oh shut up, you were way worst Sel," Miley joked.

"Agreed," Demi grins, she moved aside to pass me my dress.

I got up when my make up was done, I preferred something simple. Everything looked pretty neutral, just like my wedding day. 

"Actually Demi," I started, before getting up towards her, "Can Miles be your maids of honor? I-I can't do it, not after knowing Nick is going to be Joe's best man."

"You sure you want that Selly?" Demi comes forward, her eyes showed pity towards me.

"Sel that is a huge mistake, I mean my groomsman is cute but you hate him," Miley points out with her eyes widen.

I nodded, knowing very sure that I do not want to face Nick all day and I am definitely not ready to face him. Miley and I ended swapping dresses as well. Like I said, our dresses are pretty similar, so I liked her dress just as much as mine. Luckily we are about the same size so Miles and I fit into one another's dress. She wore mine which was a lilac-pink one sided strap with a ribbon on the right shoulder. And hers was the same colour and style just that the bows tied on both shoulders. 

There were 20 minutes before Demi walks down the aisle, she shooed Miley and me downstairs to get ready and to monitor all that's going on, her other two bridesmaids Gwen and Natalie were already downstairs. I nearly fainted when I was walking down the stairs, I hadn't expected to see about 200 people in the house. Surely our house was big enough to fit maybe even 500, but currently in our front door area I see about 50 people already.

I came down the stairs with Miley, along with the 50 pair of eyes on us. Liam came forward greeting his girlfriend with a kiss.

"You look beautiful babe," he says to her making Miley all sweet and giggly.

"You too, have you seen Joe?" Miley voice drifts off as I excused myself to the cocktail table. 

Demi specifically told Miley and me that alcohol was off limits until night time, therefore I'm stuck with soda, water or juice. At the moment I'm too thirsty to care whether I'm drinking water or milk. I poured myself a sprite while the bartender was not present at the table.

Just when I was about to take my first sip a little girl in a peach colour dress launched at my leg. She had a cute flower headband on her head, maybe she's the flower girl.

I nearly spilled the sprite on my dress and Demi will definitely not appreciate that.

"Oh my gosh, careful little girl," I put my sprite on the table to catch her just before she fell on the floor, "Where's your momma or daddy?" 

She just giggles, "Fank you missy," she had a cute lisp when she spoke. She gets off and runs off after brushing off her  knees to disappear into the crowd.

I got back up to brush off my dress, just to find Miley running up to me in a hurry.

"C'mon Sel, the ceremony is starting!" she hurries me as she panics and starts to run upstairs to get our bouquet.