Chapter 5

Nick drives up and arrives at Zac's house, one of his best friends. Technically his brother's friend first, Kevin's. But after he's married and had a baby with his wife, he's ditched these things. The brothers worked in the same company, so Kevin actually knew these guys.

He walks into the big living room, and the table was half wasted with beer bottles and peanut shells. He could tell they haven't cleaned up from yesterday's game.

"Look who's here...." Zac hoots, in his playful tone. They were seated in the long table in his kitchen with the other guys, Taylor, Ian and Justin.

The guys started high fiving him as he entered with that famous smirk. Zac's on-and-off girlfriend, Ashley had some girls over as well. There were two and one specifically caught his attention.

The beauty had big brown eyes and long hair that reached the mid of her back. And her laugh was the sound of an angel. Shut up Nick, you have a beautiful wife that is incredibly in love with you at home, he remindds himself inside.

But the girl caught his glimpse and was now staring back, she found him very attractive. She couldn't stop staring at him in awe, she kept glancing at him until he looked up and thats when she blushed.

He sits down and Zac starts to deal the cards out. Conversations starts and they asked Nick what happened last night.

"Yo man, last night was a bliss," Nick mentions to his boys about a night he could never forget, it was truly a dream come true to their marriage.

Taylor snickers, looking at the cards, "What? Did Selena finally have a three some with you and her sister?"

Taylor had always been the witty and perverted one. But every other guy agreed on the table, applauding him.

"Oh shut up, ass hole," Nick chuckles, throwing some chips at him, "No, but..." he was dazing off into that incredible night they shared, "It was incredible."

"Oh look at that angel face," Justin teases him, throwing a card down, "He totally fucked her last night."

Nick rolls his eyes, didn't seeing this as just some casual sex or fuck like they claim it, it was love. They shared love with one another, reminding him of their first time together. And who knew, their first time is their forever?

The night rolls on from 6 and over to 8, by 9 they were partially wasted. At least Nick was, he was beginning to lose his vision, things blurred a bit. Tonight he wasn't feeling like drowning in the alcohol, he was actually celebrating.

That was until the brunette comes over and gives him a pouty look.

"Aren't you a little too alone here?" she gives him a cunning smile.

He shakes his head, suddenly returning with a flirt, "Hmm... if you join me, I won't be."

His friends at the table were shocked, watching with jaws drop. Nick usually came just to chill and release the stress at home, but never would he look at another woman other than Selena. But this brunette seemed to be another case.

They were all interested to see what happens next, but they weren't witty enough to let their man get into any troubles that will wreck his marriage.

The girl now sits on his lap, and wrapping her arms around his neck, "I'd love to join you.."

"Do you?" he demands, bringing his lips towards hers, "What's your name beautiful?"

"Whats yours?" she smirks, rising an eyebrow.

He chuckls, "Nick."

"Olivia," she grins, and whispers something in his ear. They soon got up and left the table, his friends just watched as they walked to the living room and sat on the couch. They weren't having sex or anything so they didn't worry too much.

The boys didn't pay attention, but whats going on in the living room was rather entertaining than they thought. The girl was feisty, seductive and quick with her moves. Her lips were on Nick's and he felt like there was nothing worth to pull back. The alcohol has completely sunked into him, he wasn't aware of anything anymore.

His obnoxious friend, Justin who was completely wasted, thought it would be interesting to get a shot of the action. He took several snaps on a phone, not noting it was Nick's phone.

But  he stops chuckling his wasted laugh when everyone spun around to the living room at the commotion.The girl jumps off of him, angrily.

"What?!" she gawks, "You're married?"

"Oh c'mon, like you didn't know," he retorts angrily, since he was wasted he was much more aggressive and there were no filter in his words, "Slut..."

"Excuse you?" she fusses, and turns around to slap him before leaving the house.

Nick falls back on the couch, slurring his words, "Stupid bitch..."