Chapter 41

The couple got back around 11, it was pretty late in Nick's defense. Selena was carefree of the time she doesn't start work until another week or so. She took the other washroom to change and and clean up while Nick was showering in their washroom.

She was all comfy in her beach shorts and tank top as she read some emails and Facebook notifications from her laptop. She laughs at some silly posts from Demi and Joe.

"So what did you do today?" her husband steps out as he flosses then walks back in to rinse.

"Uhm.." Selena finishes typing her comment as she answers him, "Well in the morning I took Elvis for a walk then to Starbucks to mark some papers then Demi and Miley took me to spa."

"Was the spa good?" Nick asks from inside the bathroom still.

"Yea actually... I bumped into two people today," Selena answers him, she makes a face at it, "After the spa I saw Chace, he has a kid now and he works near you too."

It made Nick cringe hearing Chace as a surge of jealousy rushed through him, "Really? That's nice, who else did you bump into?"

"Olivia," Selena lightens, "Oh yea, she reminded me to tell you to call her back. Her phone broke down so she lost all her contacts. She said she was your assistant before."

Nick walks out the bathroom, "What else did she tell you?" he was uncomfortable and impatient to know what else this crazy women has said to her.

"Nothing," Selena looks at her husband that seems to be utterly freaked out, she was shocked by how he reacted. "Nick what's wrong?"

"Oh uhm... nothing," he was distracted again, with a million questions surging through his mind. What if Olivia told Selena everything? Their marriage will fall off the tracks completely. He walks over to the closet to pick out his outfit for the next day.

Selena was too distracted by her conversation with Demi and Miley to even care about Nick's respond. Let's just say, Nick just got lucky with that. She laughs at a post that Demi sent in their chat between her and Miley.

"What's so funny?" her husband steps out from the closet, he leans over her, she sat crossed legs with the laptop on her.

"This is private Nicholas," she hides the screen from him giggly.

"There is no secrets between a married couple," he says to her, with a grin on his face as he removes her hands. It made her blush when she saw him reading the headlines, 14 Ways You Didn't Know to Please Your Boy.

"Look Demi sent this to Miles and me," Selena explains, trying to hold in her laugh.

"You're cute," he chuckles, his fingers click on the new link that Demi just sent, he reads it aloud, "101 Protocol to Turn it Up? Wow babe, you're really wanting to hit it up."

"You're a perv," was all she could think of saying, she slaps his chest hard in a playful manner.

"I think Demi and Miley wouldn't mind excusing you for a night." He closes her laptop and puts it aside, "Let's continue from this morning."

It made her giggle, "You have work tomorrow and I don't feel like being sore after my good massage today."

"Uhm honey, it looks like you really do want me from what Demi is sending you," he teases her, he leans over kissing her lips with one hand rested on her waist and the other on the head rest.

The kiss intensified as he presses her down on their mattress. She brings him down with her, trying to not break the kiss. Every stride along her sides, she tugs on his hair which really turned him on. The hormones was high in both of them, she was very hyped by Nick's action. He showed that he wanted her but she hated how they kept being interrupted, she just hoped it wont be the same tonight. There will be no exceptions for any phone calls or message and definitely nothing work related. Her thin legs wrap around his, as her hands felt for the tight biceps that worked their way to her shirt. She muffles a giggle, pulling his hand away.