Chapter 19

It was about 7:00AM by the time I got home, I went to shower to remove the scent of alcohol on me before Selena wakes up. Even Elvis was still asleep, I'm glad no one heard me come in. I changed back into my PJ's, on my way out Selena was just coming out from our bedroom.

"Hey where did you go last night?" She asked.

Shit. Bloody hell, I hope she doesn't scent the alcohol.

"Oh uh, Joe's faucet broke, so he asked me to go over to help," I lied, which would be a really dumb one because she was just on the phone with him yesterday. But at least her and Demi aren't talking.

"You should've asked to go today after work instead," she frowns, walking closer to the washroom.

"Yea, that's true but you know your sister, she can't go on a day without running water I bet," I chuckled, but she just nods with a frown. I shouldn't have mentioned her, knowing that Selena will probably get all moody about it.

"Yea..." she sighs, pressing on the door, "Well get change, I'm going to shower and breakfast will be ready soon."

I think I am probably the biggest jerk on Earth right now. I picked out an outfit to change into for work, but that isn't even my priority at the moment. I took out my phone and texted Joe to cover for me.

Dude, please cover me. If Selena asked if I came over last night at 3AM to fix your faucet, say yes.

It only took a minute for him to reply.

What happened dude? But I'll cover you anyways

I'll explain later, but thanks dude.

I changed into a button down and a pair of dress pants before making an exit. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Selena.

This felt rather so like I'm in a baptize tub trying to erase all my sins from last night. It is rather a source of guilt I am trying to wash away than trying to be that 100/100 perfect husband.

I just hope that the incident last night will not be kept a secret.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her trembling down the stairs to the kitchen. She came up behind me laughing.

"The pancakes are all burnt," she pushes be away gently as my mind is processing that our breakfast is burnt.

"Oh crap," I jumped back almost, "I'm sorry, my mind is elsewhere."

She tosses the pancakes into the waste disposal, "Well burnt pancakes is nothing, as long as your mind isn't with someone else."

I felt my heart stop beating for minute.

She turns around to me, "Babe, what's wrong your face is all pale?" Selena began feeling my face and forehead, "You want to call in sick?"

"Hmm? No, I think I'm just stressed about the new business deal with Aiden's Kitchen, I don't know if our business deal is still worth it considering the stock market these days," I lied, two lies less than one hour. Wow.

"I think it would turn out just fine," she gives me a peck on the lips.

My arm envelopes her into the closed gap, pressing my lips on hers. She giggles and pulls away.

"Hmm.. so I'm having dinner with mom and dad tonight, I don't know if you want to join because I know how you feel about my dad," she humbles, "But you can come if you want."

"Well I think it would be bad if I don't show up, what time is dinner?" I asked, I knew she would love it if I showed up but it is also a respect to go to these events, its almost mandatory that you attend every in-law dinner.

A bright smile immediately burst on her lips, "Great! It's at 6:00 at the Pierre Dufant, it's a steak house, so dress a bit more fancy."

"Okay," I smiled, pecking her lips.

[...]

It was 9:40 sharp, I got to work a bit later than usual since I went to drop Selena off. I was planning to pick her up after work so we can go together, which I hope I can. I haven't finished the proposal I brought home last night, since I didn't even had a chance to do it.

I started my computer and get the proposal done ASAP. Kobolvi was planning to have it by tonight before he flies to France, but my deadline is technically 12:00 since I need the CEO to approve of it first.

The door opens as I got my first word down for the proposal, and it closes shut.

I look up and it was Olivia. She brought in a cup of coffee, I went back to my computer screen and continued to key in the next word.

"Thank you for last night," she places the coffee on my desk, her voice was as usual, seductive and flirty.

"Well your emergency wasn't exactly an emgency" I said, trying to not look at her.

"If you knew it wasn't an emergency why did you come?" she moves across the table and sits on oak wood table right in front of my screen.

And I finally took notice of her, and it would be hard not to say that this wasn't hot because any men would fall into her trap with a short pencil skirt riding high and her vulptous breast bursting out from her blouse.

"What?" I intended for my chair to move back, but rather so, the furthest it went was an inch away from the wall. "Look, I came because any normal person would come to assure that you're safe if you call someone at 3AM in the morning crying its an emergency."

"But you came for another reason, and-" she tugged the end of the tie, pulling me close enough to feel her breath and that her nose is meeting mine, "That kiss was still a kiss."

I felt my breath tremble. Her scent of rose was part of her seduction.

"Did you remember this?" she pulls me in, wrapping her legs around me and eventually sitting on my lap, I don't see the reasons of right or wrong to stop her for some reason. And I'm hating the fact that I'm not doing anything.

"And this..." she continues, planting her red lips onto mine. Her lips massages itself on mine, but I refused to return the favor, nor am I pushing her off though. Her hand runs down my side until she reaches the belt, a click unlock.

My hand grabs her tiny waist and I felt my lips hungrily hugging hers, with one hand at the back of her neck, I grasp onto it and pressed it forward until a quiet moan escapes her lips. She pulls on my collar, intensifying the kiss. 

Her cold hand reached its way to my member and I felt a cold clench around the hard on. This time, a groan escaped between my lips. She continued her hand job as her lips left mine moving to my neck and sucked on the soft spot, which she recognized from last night.

This immoral act played along for another few minutes until my phone began to ring. It wasn't just a phone call alert, it was like a ringer for me to come back to reality.

I merely pushed her off of me, which she was totally offended for minute.

I reached for my phone, but she stood in front of it and pulled me in by the tie and gave a really long kiss. Long enough the phone call was reaching its last alert. She got off, fixing herself and went out the door.

"Hello?" I panted through the phone, trying to keep a steady heart rate as I spoke.

"In my office now, Jonas," I heard the CEO say.

"Got it," I responded before hanging up.

Wow. I can't believe I just cheated.

I think if it weren't for being in the office, I would've had sex with her.

Fuck.