Chapter 1: A House of Four and a Dog

(KurtDestin's POV)

It's been 6 months since the wedding and Cassidy's child. She had fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. The boy died because he was stillborn. The daughter was named Daniella because that's the name they picked for a daughter. Cassidy stopped speaking to Miranda, Gabriella, and I yesterday because we finally broke the news about our new home and told her that we don't want to have to have children in the house right now. We finally moved into the house yesterday and I'll tell you how that went.

(A Day Ago)

(KurtDestin's POV)

We were moving out of our old house. We were leaving our old/new home. Hannah told us we could come back any time. We bought two houses with Miranda's million. One for us in Hollywood and the other was an apartment in a segment about 10 blocks down from Hannah's place for when we came back for school purposes. It was a really rich apartment segment and it costed 75,000.00 to permanently own so we bought it. Now we had finally landed in Hollywood. I bought Miranda, Gabriella, and I cars since Miranda bought the houses. She bought three brand new Porsche Boxters for $180,000.00. Our house in Hollywood costed $500,000-$600,000.00 dollars. We had about 200,000 dollars which was all going to use. Groceries, pet food, the whole load full. We had two pools. One is heated and is inside, the other isn't heated and it's in our backyard. So we drove our cars home and when we pulled into the the driveway, Riley was sitting on her car and when she saw us, she hopped off and ran to us.

So we all got out of our separate cars and Riley said "Hey guys!"

She hugged me and the others and I said "Hey Riley! How was the hotel you've been staying in the last week and sweet ride!"

"It was nice and daddy bought me this and had it brought over here for a senior present! Isn't it a beauty?!"

"It's fabulous!" Miranda said and then Gabriella bursted out, "And you look completely different! All that facial reconstruction really paid off!"

"Well thank you! I asked Lorraine Crane about it and she recommended me a guy and said for me to go for it and here I am! So quick question, why isn't Cassidy living with us?"

"We all agreed we didn't want to deal with her, Louis, and Daniella. It's just too much! I know we have the room, but Louis bought her a house and now since we told her no, she won't talk to us anymore. It's really rude!" I said and crossed my arms.

"I agree. That girl needs to get her panties out of a twist!"

"I love your comments Riley! They're hilarious sometimes!" Miranda busted out in a loud laugh.

Then we brought our suitcases in and began living in this new house of four, and a dog. Now it was just Miranda, Gabriella, Riley, me, and Lil against the world.