Chapter 48: Vacation in Kauai (Part 3/3)

"Okay, Mr. Kingston and Miss Blake, please come in."

"I'm already here." I sighed.

"Hello, Officer." Miranda obliged.

"So, Mr. Kingston, explain how you were kidnapped and then Miranda will finish off."

"Okay..."

(KurtDestin's POV)

I came back to see Miranda walking towards me in a rage.

"Whoa, Miranda, what happened?"

"They're gone. Those bitches took Riley and Gabriella."

"I have an idea... Everyone seems to be disappearing by the shack. I'm going over there and you stay back and keep watch. If anything happens, call the police and save us." I said and walked over to the shack.

"Sure enough, I was right. I was knocked unconscious and was woken up in the cell."

"Alright, Mr. Kingston. Now to Miss Blake here. What happened by the time all your friends had been taken?"

"Well, after I saw where KurtDestin was dragged to, I had to call the police. Luckily, this is how it played out..."

(Miranda's POV)

I covered my mouth to hide the shock the was sent through me as I saw KurtDestin's body being dragged into a small place under the shack. I immediately called the cops and waited until they got there. Once they did, we raided the place only to see Lincoln and Charles in the cage with guns pointing at the 4 in the cage.

"Put the guns down now!" The officer yelled.

"How about instead, we bargain with you. You all surrender and let us take two of them. Miranda over there can choose the ones who walk out alive." Lincoln smirked.

They were stunned in fear as the cops were troubled with what to do.

"Miranda, you'll have to listen to them if you want any of them to live. Who do you choose?"

"I can't, I love them all!" I cried.

"Choose or I'll kill them all!" Charles snapped.

"F-Fine. Riley."

She ran out of the cage and hugged me.

"And lastly?" Lincoln rolled his eyes.

"Choose Cassidy." KurtDestin begged.

"KurtDestin's right. She has a baby and that baby can't go without her mom. Take her." Gabriella agreed.

"Fine. I choose Cassidy."

She exited the cell and as they were about to shove their guns against our heads, the cops shot the two men in the heads and they fell to the ground.

"And that's how it ended."

"Alright. Your free to go." The officer said and we left the Police Station feeling much more comfortable then before.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Now that you know what happened in Hawaii, are you happy that the Frier Gang are no more? Comment below! Thanks!
~KurtDestin