Chapter 43: The Tour Party

Everyone who had been on the tour was in a huge mansion in Los Angeles, California and Selena began talking "Hello everyone. I'm Selena, as most of you know, and I'm KurtDestin's announcer. Thank you all for coming and I'll let Phoebe start us off."

Phoebe took the stage and began "Hey! I'm Phoebe and I've been doing this job for quite some time, but this time was different. KurtDestin and his friends have changed me over the last few months. It's been a sort of a wake up call and I'm happy it's happened. I've decided to make myself KurtDestin's full-time manager. The man in charge of Northside Records, Jacob Corsaro, has confirmed it. Yes, I will be working with other clients, but KDes comes first. Thank you."

"Now KurtDestin." Selena smiled.

"Hi everyone! Thank you, Phoebe, for your announcement. I'm excited to have you around. Now I know that you all came here for my tour, but to me, it had to do with all of you. Each one of you had something to do with this tour. Fights were fought and friendships were made. So much happened in the few months we've shared together. Here's a toast to the people who were once friends, but are now my family. Phoebe, my amazing manager. Selena, her hardworking assistant and my amazing announcer. My amazing band made of Candice, Wes, Ty, Xavier, Malia, and Hailey. Also, the additional band members, Cassidy, Hannah, and Katrina. My genius choreographer Gabriella with her spectacular back round dancers, Bailey and Piper. Also, Aaron who took over Piper's spot when she left. My mainstream blogger, Lindsay along with her assistants, Allison and Brooke, who created my 'Life on the World Tour' blog which is being released as a book in September! My working hand, Misty. Miranda and Riley who designed all of my new merchandise. And everyone else who helped along the way. All of you made this tour spectacular! We even had the wedding of Cassidy Hues and Louis Tomlinson and we can't forget Little Miss Daniella Hues-Tomlinson! I've never been so honored to share a time of my life with so many amazing people. Whether I become a success or a failure, no one can ever take this away from me! Also, my new album, Facing the Past, comes out the same day as the book! Thank you for joining me in this life-altering experience. Ciao!" I smiled and everyone applauded.

"Well spoken, KurtDestin. Now as KurtDestin's announcer, I say lets party!"

"Wait!" Harry yelled "I have something to say. Miranda, you've been in my life for a while now and your the one. You're the one I want to wake up beside, to be with forever. I'm not good at these kinds of speeches so I'll cut to the chase. Miranda Blake, will you marry me?" Harry asked shining a stunning diamond ring towards Miranda.

"Uh-" She muttered "Harry... I can't."

Miranda ran to the bathroom and everyone was left stunned for a moment before the party kicked back up.