Chapter 50: Acceptance or Denial

(Cassidy's POV)

I woke up in my bed with Louis holding my waist. It felt good to know that we were actually married now, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was relaxing. I wiggled out from his grasp and noticed the time.

It was 9:46.

I walked into the living room and could smell breakfast from there. I entered the kitchen, slowly inhaling the delightful smell and saw Misty cooking with Daniella in her seat playing with Cheerios.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked feeding Daniella a Cheerio.

"French Toast, Cheesy Grits, and Bacon. It's almost done, so go turn on Netflix for us." Misty smiled and I did as instructed.

Ever since Misty officially moved in, she became like the sister I never had. Although she's super quiet about her past and hates hearing her last name, which is Tora, she is a very open and kind girl.

I turned on the Netflix and had 90210 ready to play. She walked in with Daniella first, and then brought the food. We began eating and watching the show.

After watching about 2 episodes, Louis came in with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and watched with us until my phone rang. I paused the show to see who it was.

It was J. J. Abrams.

I answered "Hello? This is Cassidy Hues here."

"Hello, Miss Hues, or is it Tomlinson now?"

"No, it's still Hues."

"Well, I have an offer for you."

"Which is?" I said impatiently.

"As you know, you were on the hit show Trivia Crack Live as a judge for Season 1 before it was cancelled to continue Law and Order."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, we were wondering if you'd like to be a new reoccurring member in an MTV Show known as "The Shannara Chronicles. You'd be a decently important character and it could change your career. It could make you famous. What do you say?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to deny. Say thanks to the producers though." I said and hung up.

"What was that about?" Misty asked curiously.

"Nothing, just your average case of acceptance or denial." I smirked and resumed our show.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Why did Cassidy reject the part? Comment your thoughts below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin