Chapter 51: Halloween

(KurtDestin's POV)

It was the day. Monday, October 31st.

This day means a lot to Miranda and I. No, it's not because of the horror, the candy, or the parties. It's so much more than that. It was the day we met years and years ago. Every year, we'd go Trick or Treating together. Although some people say we're too old, we don't care. This year, I got to pick the costumes and I'm in love with what I chose, she gets to be Lilo and I'm Stitch because we both like Disney.

We were in our costumes and walked up to each other with our baskets in hand.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Of course! Let's go!" I smiled and we bolted out of the door.

Outside was nice. We went up and down streets and I sang with her as we walked from house to house. It was kind of a tradition because we did it our first Halloween together, one year after we'd met.

We were walking down yet another street and I asked "Trade me?"

"What's the deal?"

"I'll trade you a Reese's Cup for your Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar."

"Oh, deal!" She smiled and we made the trade.

"God, I miss being a little kid."

"Me too! So little worries and so much joy..."

"Well, as kids, we would hate that in a few minutes, Halloween Trick or Treating is officially over."

"It went so quickly." Miranda sighed.

"But we aren't little kids anymore. So why don't we stash our candy in the car and head to Justin Bieber's party in Beverly Hills?"

"You got invited to that?!"

"Of course! JB and I became good pals at Zayn and Perrie's wedding. C'mon, let's go."

"Deal." Miranda smiled and we headed to the car.

A/N: Hey guys! Although nothing really happened this chapter, I have something important to ask anyways. Do you think anyone is too old to go trick or treating? Is there an AGE LIMIT? And should dogs/puppies get treats if they go with their owners? Comment below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin