Chapter 47: Vacation in Kauai (Part 2/3)

"So what was it like when you were kidnapped?"

"Horrifying. This is what happened when I woke up..."

(Cassidy's POV)

I woke up in a small cell. I stood up and noticed my ankle was chained to the floor. A few seconds after realizing what was going on, Lincoln walked in front of the cage door.

"Long time, no see, Cassidy. Tell me, did you really think you could escape from me that easily?"

"Lincoln..."

"So you broke our rules, huh?"

"I didn't have a choice, Lincoln. It was either I spill or all of my friends go away..."

"Well we've come up with a new bargain." Lincoln smirked.

"We? I thought Xander was put in jail."

"He meant me." A man said and walked into view.

"It was Charles. Charles Frier. He had an incredibly low voice and was very masculine. Quite frightening."

My jaw dropped when I saw Charles before me.

"What are you going to do?"

"You're just a piece in this puzzle. We have our men all over this island. You and your friends are all going to be brought here."

"And then what?"

"We are going to kill all of you in awful, painful ways." Charles laughed.

"The thought of what he said sent shivers down my spine. I was terrified."

"What about after that?"

"The next one to get kidnapped was Riley."

"Okay, I'll call her in. Miss Wells, please enter."

"Hello, Officer."

"I need you to explain your side of the story."

"Okay, it all started when we got back to the beach..."

(Riley's POV)

Gabriella, KurtDestin, and I had just gotten back to the beach to see Miranda freaking out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Miranda panicked.

"Miranda, what's wrong?"

"She's gone..."

"Cassidy?"

"Yes... She went to go scare off another dude and I think he took her. It's been about 5 minutes and I'm scared. What if Lincoln and Charles have her? She could be killed and so could Daniella and Misty."

"Okay. Here's the plan." KurtDestin said as calmly as possible "Miranda, you call Misty and tell her to go somewhere safe. I will search the parking lot, Gabriella will check the shack where she went missing, and Riley can keep watch of the beach."

I walked over to a cool spot and watched the beach.

"I was alert on the beach, but little did I know what was about to happen... I kept watch until I felt a whack to my head and I fell unconscious..."

"What happened after that?"

"I woke up beside Cassidy. Now you'll have to call in the next victim."

"Okay. Miss Monét, please come in."

"Hello, Officer. What may I help you with?"

"We need to hear your kidnapping story."

"Of course..."

I walked back over to the shack to see it abandoned. That's until I saw a small hatch and opened it up. As I went to tell the others, I was grabbed and thrown in a cell with Cassidy and Riley."

"After that, nothing game changing happened. I guess you'll have to call in your last victim..."

"Okay..."

A/N: Hey guys! So who is the last victim: Miranda or KurtDestin? Comment below. Thanks!
~KurtDestin