Chapter 22: Swan Boats in Boston at the Tipton with Ashley Tisdale

(Miranda's POV)

Riley and I were packing our bags inside our hotel suite.

"I can't believe what we're doing." Riley sighed.

"Me either, but I think this will work."

"What? Giving up our European tour? We could become European stars! Come on, Miranda. Let's stay."

"Hang on, it's Lorraine. She's calling me back." I said and answered the phone. "Hello, Miranda Blake speaking."

"Hello, dear. You called?"

"Yes ma'am. I was curious if Riley and I could join him on his tour. I know that we would be throwing ours away, but imagine the publicity Riley and I would get. We would be world famous for going on a tour with one of the world's latest rising stars. I've talked to some connections and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen would love to participate on our European tour. What do you say, ma'am?"

"Well, I guess it could spread Hot Weekly's current fame level. Alright, you've got a deal. Your going on tour with KDes."

(KurtDestin's POV)

We had gotten in the limo and were on our way to the hotel. I was sitting in my seat when Cassidy sent me a text.

Cassidy: Why did you let Brooke and Alison join us on tour? You know that Gabriella hates her sister.

KurtDestin: I did it to try and mend their relationship.

Cassidy: You know how Brooke is, she is like a viper, once Gabriella is in her grasp, she will tear her down like she did 3 days before the concert.

KurtDestin: Look, I will handle Brooke. Just worry about Gabriella.

Cassidy: No, I'll take care of Brooke. After all, I'm not having you too start dating again.

KurtDestin: Fine. We are almost here. Ttyl

Cassidy: Bye

The limo stopped and when we all got out of the car, we were all stunned at our hotel.

"Isn't this-" Piper began.

"Oh my god. It is!" Selena smiled.

"Welcome to what you all probably know as the Tipton Hotel!" Phoebe smiled. "This is the hotel that filmed "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" in. We are staying here because you all grew up with this. So I thought I'd pull out a skeleton in your closet. Welcome to the suite life, haha!"

"Let's go settle in guys!" I smiled and we opened the door to see someone even more shocking.

"Ashley Tisdale?!" Brooke smirked.

"Oh, hi! OMG! Aren't you KDes? I love your album! You got some great vocals."

"Thanks. You know, it would be an honor if you'd sing with me at my concert, if you could. Phoebe will give you the details." I smiled.

"Sure! See you then. So where's Phoebe?" Ashley asked looking around.

"Hi, Ashley. I'm Phoebe. Care to have a chat outside?"

"Sure!"

The walked out and we settled in the hotel.

___________________________

We had just finished sound checks and Bailey was talking to me back stage.

"So, now that we are back together, where are we going next?"

"I booked tomorrow for us to go sail on a swan boat."

"Awe! Your the sweetest!" She said and we kissed like there was no tomorrow.

___________________________

Selena had just finished her announcements and I took the microphone.

"Hi everyone! It's KDes here and I have a very special guest singing our opening song tonight. So please welcome Miss Ashley Tisdale! We will be singing Its Alright, It's Okay by the one and only! Here we go!" I said and she took a microphone which started off the concert.

___________________________

Bailey and I had just taken off on our swan boat and I pulled out the picnic basket.

"Awe, what did you pack in there?" She asked grinning.

I opened it and began listing "Two orders of chicken alfredo, some breadsticks, mini croissants filled with chicken and cream cheese, two slices of cheesecake with strawberries and whipped cream, and a bottle of Champagne."

"Let's dig in!" Bailey smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

We began eating and for once, all of the tour drama was gone.

A/N: Hey guys! Isn't it cool that they got to stay at what is referenced to as the Tipton Hotel? And even better, they got to meet and sing with Ashley Tisdale! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of references and next chapter is what we've all been waiting for! That's right, KurtDestin and the gang are graduating! Enjoy! Thanks!
~KurtDestin