Chapter 15: Forgiveness

A/N: Hey guys, this is SUPER IMPORTANT!!! Up above is the tour schedule. If you notice, it has dates on them. Those dates are the days I am going to publish each chapter. Meaning that my next chapter for this book will be on May 7th meaning that the Los Angeles chapter was based on April 30th and Seattle on May 3. So I hope you're excited and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I was just fixing all of the chapters to correspond with the new dates and I fixed a lot of errors. Also, Katrina is based off of my lovely friend beautifulunicorn555! Now I hope you enjoy the chapter. Thanks!
~KurtDestin

(KurtDestin's POV)

I stepped backstage as soon as the curtain closed and Hailey said "That was awesome!"

We hugged and Phoebe walked up to us.

"Well KDes, that was great! And if you're okay with it, I'd like to hire her as our new backup singer!"

"Are you serious? But what about senior year?" Hailey asked astonished.

"That's what online classes are for. So what do you say, Hailey?"

"As long as my parents are alright with it, how could I say no?" She smiled.

"Okay. I'll go talk to the pilot. We leave tomorrow morning and I've rented out a hotel for us all to stay in. After breakfast tomorrow, we are off too San Diego. Now everyone gather around! Most of you know the rules of being on tour, I presume? Well there are 10 rules and here they are:

Rule 1. Don't go somewhere without permission.

Rule 2. You can throw parties, but don't let them get too out of hand.

Rule 3. Be on time for everything! Being late once will be a warning, 2x will be a strict boundary punishment, and 3x will be a result of getting kicked off of the tour.

Rule 4. There are 5 bathrooms on the jet, the only one you can go number 2 in is the staff bathroom. It is located by the pilots quarters.

Rule 5. Stay clean with the paparazzi. No lashing out or cussing. That could cause in drama that we don't need, reduce ticket sales, and Mr. Corsaro and the other agents we are working for could cancel the tour altogether.

Rule 6. Try to not get sick and avoid foods that have a decently high chance of giving you food poisoning. We don't want to have someone hurling on the plane.

Rule 7. No fighting with each other. That will result in the same punishments as Rule 3.

Rule 8. Try to gain good media attention. Posting pictures of having fun makes the fans happy as much as it does for you.

Rule 9. No stealing or smoking. Stealing will result depending on what is happening. Smoking will result in a strict boundary punishment.

Rule 10. Last but not least, have fun. Don't make the tour all about work all of the time. We are all humans and will need a break. So have fun and enjoy what you do.

Do you all understand?" Phoebe questioned.

We all nodded and all walked back to the limo. All of us made our way past the red carpet and once we had made it into the parking lot, we saw the limo waiting for us, but there was something that caused caused some of the girls to drop there jaws and mine went down as well in shock.

One Direction was standing outside of the limo, but that wasn't what shocked me. What shocked me was seeing Bailey standing there with Hannah, Piper, and Lindsay.

Bailey made her way towards me while Miranda took off at Harry.

"Hey, KurtDestin, we need to talk."

"I'm not ready to talk to you, Bailey. You slept with another guy, while we were dating!"

"I was drugged. Sickos like him sleep with stupid girls like me. The ones who take shots just because they can. I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me."

"I... I forgive you, but I'm not ready to be in a relationship again yet. I have to admit, when Hailey showed up, I realized that I still need to figure out my love life. This last year and a half has been the best year and a half of my life. I just need time. Now I know this may sound a little weird after what I said, but I would like it if you joined me on tour. You and the girls. Would you?" I asked.

"Sure, but could my friend, Katrina, come if her parents are okay with it? I'd love for you to meet her." Hannah smiled.

"Sure. Lindsay?"

"I will. I have to make up on my school work anyways. I will miss my high school, but I need to catch up online."

"Well graduation is on the 30th and my Richmond concert is on the 31st. So what I'm saying is that we will be able to graduate with our classmates. The rest of us have been taking their online courses. So we are technically still enrolled."

"That's great!" Lindsay smiled.

"Piper?"

"Yeah, why not? I'm about to graduate and this tour is for the summer. When it's over though, I will be going to college. I made it into VCU!"

"And Bailey?"

"Yes."

"This is great! And Phoebe, get someone to pick up a few bottles of champaign, we are going to celebrate Piper making it to VCU!"

"Aren't you all teenagers?" Phoebe smirked.

"Sparkling grape juice then?"

"I'll call my assistant, Selena, to pick it up. She's also your announcer, KDes. She insisted to be yours specifically."

"Oh, Selena." I sighed.

"Now everyone get in the limo, off to the hotel we go."