Chapter 55: Final Results

(Bailey's POV)

I was playing basketball for the first time in forever back at home in Richmond with Hannah and Katrina when Jayden ran up to me "Bailey, Bailey! Look what I found!"

She handed me the letter and I immediately opened it to see the letter.

"Oh my god..."

"What?"

"I got in... I'm not going to Stanford..."

"What do you mean?"

"I got into my real school... I got into Yale! I'm moving in with Lindsay and Piper!"

___________________________

(Cassidy's POV)

I was laying down on the couch while feeding Daniella when Misty walked up to me.

"Hey, Misty!"

"Good news!" Misty smiled.

"Yeah?"

"I was going through the mail when I saw a specific letter from UCLA. Cassidy, you made it. You're going to college! You can be a teacher like you wanted!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! You're going to UCLA!"

___________________________

(Lindsay's POV)

I held the letter in my hands. It had my future inside.

"Open it, Lindsay." Piper nudged.

As I tore the envelope, the doorbell to the apartment rang.

Piper opened it and gasped.

"Bailey, what are you doing here?"

"I'm moving in. I made it into Yale!"

"So our secret plan worked?! Oh my god!" They hugged "Go set your stuff down in my room. You'll have to sleep with me until we get a bunk bed in my room. Sure, the apartments a little snug, but it's good enough for the 4 of us."

"Four?"

"Hello, Bailey." Niall smiled "I'm staying here with Lindsay. I'm what Piper calls the "squatter?" I think it's a little funny."

"Guys, I got in! I'm going to Yale, with honors!"

"Looks like it's us against the world of college." Piper smiled and we met in a group hug.

___________________________

(KurtDestin's POV)

Gabriella, Riley, Miranda, and I were sitting on the couch binge watching Pretty Little Liars and eating pizza and drinking root beer by the bottle. That was until I heard the car drive past our house.

Riley ran out and came back in with our envelopes.

"Okay, okay... UCLA first, then AMDA." Miranda offered.

Riley and Miranda opened there envelopes and both screamed simultaneously "WE GOT IN!"

"Your turn." Riley nodded in excitement.

The two of us knew that whatever was in inside this envelope would change our lives.

"On three." I said nervously.

"One... Two... Three!" Gabriella yelled and we tore our envelopes open and read them.

After we both examined our letters, Gabriella screamed "I got in, I got in!"

"Me too! I smiled and we hugged "We are all going to college!"

Everything after this would destine us for greatness.

A/N: Hey guys! So what'll happen next? How'd the last chapter go for you? Are you happy with the results? What about the twist with Bailey? Comment your thoughts below. This is the end of the 2nd book and there's only 1 left until this Trilogy is complete! But there is a chance of a few spinoffs. Maybe one about Miranda Blake or one of the other characters. Just comment below because there are rumors and your input could change it all! Thanks!
~KurtDestin