Chapter 33: The Grand Palace at St. Petersburg

(KurtDestin's POV)

After the Concert

"What the hell, Cassidy?!" Miranda yelled. "And Riley?! What kind of sick game are you playing?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Shut the hell up!" Gabriella snapped.

"I can't believe this... We trusted you..."

"Please, let us explain-" Cassidy begged.

"Save your breath." I rolled my eyes.

"KurtDestin, maybe we should-" Miranda tried to convince me.

"No!" Gabriella snapped.

"The three of you can leave when we stop at Berlin, immediately. I'll contact Phoebe and Selena of your parting. When you get back home, don't touch our stuff. I'm done with you." I said and walked off with Gabriella.

Two Days Ago

I sat down with Bailey by the indoor pool while Cassidy played with Daniella in the water.

"So where is our next destination?" Bailey asked.

"Some place called the Grand Palace. Phoebe says it's nice."

My phone buzzed and I checked the message from Phoebe.

'Meet me in the lobby in an hour! We leave for the Grand Place then.

-Phoebe

"Looks like we are leaving sooner than expected." I sighed.

"KurtDestin?"

"Yeah, Bailey?"

"What will happen with us once the tour is over? We'll be hours apart at different universities. Our lives won't be intertwined anymore."

"It'll all work out, I promise." I smiled and held her hand tightly.

___________________________

We got out of the limousine and stood in vast of the Grand Palace.

"Let's go!" Phoebe smiled and we entered.

___________________________

I had just finished warm ups with Wes, Malia, and Hailey and it was 5 minutes until showtime.

I took a sip of water and I saw a familiar pair of faces. It was Brooke and Vincent.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I smiled.

"To tell you the truth." Brooke sighed "Allison and I didn't leave by choice. Ever since we got here, we've been blackmailed. We left once we learned who it was. It was Cassidy and Riley. The two of them blackmailed us and threatened to expose us with false information, so we did some information ourselves with Vincent. It turns out that when you were knocked out during your first tour concert, it was on purpose. Riley helped Cassidy get revenge for not allowing Daniella and her to stay in the house with you."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"We are risking ourselves being here, but Vincent isn't being blackmailed by Cassidy. He's being blackmailed by Harry."

"She's right. Miranda only chose Harry because I didn't reach out to her. I had no choice, he paid a man to beat me up. I was in a hospital for a month. He blocked my number out of Miranda's phone and threatened me. I've been saving money up since to talk to you. Now we need to go. Goodbye." The two of them said and left.

I walked onto the stage and began my concert.

___________________________

I exited the stage and walked straight towards Gabriella, Miranda, Cassidy, and Riley.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked angrily.

"What?" Cassidy questioned.

"Why in the hell did you do it?!"

"Calm down, KurtDestin." Gabriella said gently "What's wrong?"

"Cassidy and Riley have been blackmailing Brooke and Allison. They also caused the bucket incident back in L.A."

"Seriously?!" Miranda asked.

"It's not what you think!" Cassidy pleaded "Here me out!"

"What the hell, Cassidy?!" Miranda yelled. "And Riley?! What kind of sick game are you playing?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Shut the hell up!" Gabriella snapped.

"I can't believe this... We trusted you..."

"Please, let us explain-" Cassidy begged.

"Save your breath." I rolled my eyes.

"KurtDestin, maybe we should-" Miranda tried to convince me.

"No!" Gabriella snapped.

"The three of you can leave when we stop at Berlin, immediately. I'll contact Phoebe and Selena of your parting. When you get back home, don't touch our stuff. I'm done with you." I said and walked off with Gabriella.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? What will happen with Cassidy, Gabriella, Riley, Miranda, and KurtDestin now? Are you shocked by all of the blackmail? What will happen now? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin