Chapter 2: MX vs Everyone Else

6 Months Ago
(Gabriella's POV)

Louis and I were in his car. He held her in his arms while I drove us to the hospital. We finally made it and scuffled our way into the hospital. The others stayed behind for a minute while Zayn and Perrie finished the end of their wedding and came here as well.

About 14 hours later of worrying about Cassidy, Louis busted through the door, surprisingly calmly, and said "Gabriella, can you come in? Cassidy asked and wants you to be the godmother. Will you?"

"It would be an honor!"

I hurried in and the doctor had just snapped two umbilical cords, not one!

Then the doctor said "Mr. Louis, Mrs. Louis, I have some good and some bad news. The good news is she had fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. The bad news is that the boy was stillborn and only the girl has survived. She seems to be healthy and I will take her personally to be cleaned."

The doctor left the room and we all fell into sadness.

Present Day
(KurtDestin's POV)

I woke up at 5:00am in the morning in my new bedroom. I had a flat screen which hung above my dresser that would soon hold my clothing items. To my right, there were boxes and same to my left. My mattress was moved in here about a week ago while I was still in Virginia. So I got up and got in my motercross suit and headed out to the tracks. When I got there, Miranda was there warming up her bike and I started warming up mine.

"Hey KurtDestin, or is KDes your motercross name too? Haha!" She giggled.

"Very funny!" I said sarcastically, "But how did you know? Haha!"

"I'm psychic!" Miranda said as she made her eyes big.

"Woah! Haha! Ready to do our practice runs?"

"Yeah. I'm really happy we are still doing this!"

"Since 8th grade in New York."

"Well as long as the others don't find out, we should be fine!"

"Yeah and my modeling company. If they ever found out, they might fire me on the spot!"

"Yeah, now let's go!"

So we hopped on our bikes and began practicing.