Chapter 9: Movie Date

I woke up in my room with Riley sitting beside me.

"Hey, you finally woke up!" Riley said happily.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Miranda is modeling for next month's Hot Weekly and Gabriella is on a shopping spree with Cassidy."

"Cassidy?! Is she high?"

"No, no! After you were knocked out, Cassidy came to the hospital to make sure you were okay. The incident is all over the news."

"Does that mean that I've gone viral?"

"Yes, just not only because of your music. You're a celeb now, your the big time. Everyone in the U.S. knows who KDes is."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

'I.. Can't believe it! It's really happening... I might make it!'

"Yeah."

"Oh, did they find out who hit me?"

"No, but we leave for Seattle tomorrow morning. So start packing."

She left my room and I quickly crawled out of the bed. After an hour of constant packing, I finished and went down to the living room. I quickly ate a bowl of goldfish and drank a soda. When I finished, I grabbed another root beer and drove off.

I had been driving for a little while now and when I got at a red light, Bailey texted me and it read:

Bailey: Hey KDes! Meet me at the movie theater across from the park. Love you!

Me: Be there in 10. Love you more!

I turned courses and began driving to the theater.

___________________________

I hopped out of my car and went to the front where I saw Bailey, Gabriella, and Cassidy waiting on me.

"Cassidy!" I yelled throwing my arms around her.

"Hey KurtDestin!" She said releasing.

Once we were released, I kissed Bailey, hugged Gabriella, and said "I really missed you Cassidy! How's Daniella?"

"She's doing well. My nanny, Misty, is watching her. Now are you guys ready to see this movie, or what?"

"Of course! Deadpool here we come!"

We walked into the theater and after we ordered our snacks, we walked into the theater.

___________________________

The movie was over and we were back outside of the theater.

"Dang! I haven't laughed that hard since our annual roast sessions in Richmond. A little explicit on the content though, but it was worth it to have Cassidy back." Gabriella smiled.

"Agreed." I smiled.

"So what time is it? My phone died earlier." Cassidy said glaring at Gabriella.

"10:13."

"I have an idea! Let's go to this beach party I heard about! It started at 10:00. What do you guys think?" Bailey asked confidently.

"Spend my last night in Hollywood at a beach party, I think yes! I'll text Hannah, Piper, Miranda, Riley, and the guys the details. Now let's go." I said knowing that this was going to be a long night.