Chapter 34: The Reichstag Dome in Berlin

(KurtDestin's POV)

It was the morning after the huge fight between Riley, Miranda, Cassidy, Gabriella, and I.

Gabriella and I talked the whole situation through and decided to take Miranda off the hook, but Cassidy and Riley still had to leave after Paris. I wasn't going to bail on her wedding, it wouldn't be right. I also invited Brooke and Allison back, but they both declined. The only thing left to do was tell Miranda the truth about Vincent and Harry.

I walked into the movie room where Miranda watched Gossip Girl.

"Can we talk?"

"I guess." She said pausing her tv show.

"Once again, I'm sorry for almost kicking you out." I sighed.

"It's fine, things happen. So why are you really here?"

"Come on in." I hollered and Vincint slowly entered the room.

"V-Vincent?"

"Hey Miranda."

"Why is he here? He left me, I wanted to choose him, but he left me!"

Vincent told her everything he had told me and more.

"So Harry tried to push you out of my life?"

"Yes. I want to be with you, Miranda."

"Look, Vincent. I like you, a lot, but I have feelings for Harry. I'm so sorry about what happened, but I can't do this. I'm not going to cheat again. Thanks for being honest." Miranda sighed and walked away.

___________________________

"Where are we going, Phoebe ?" I asked "You only brought Gabriella and I."

"We are going to my tourist destination."

"Without everyone else?" Gabriella questioned.

"They will go later. You two need space after that fight."

"Thanks." I smiled faintly.

"You know there is more to the story."

"Like what?" Gabriella asked.

"Riley didn't voluntarily do this."

"Excuse me?" I said in shock.

"I did some research and looked at Cassidy's phone. She blackmailed Riley into helping her. And Cassidy was being blackmailed to mess you up too. Sure she was mad about the house, but she'd never actually do anything in her own will. So he blackmailed her into doing something bad, knocking you out on your first concert."

"Who's the 'he' that you're referring too?"

"Some guys named Xander and Lincoln. They wanted revenge for some reason. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to upset you." Phoebe sighed and we got out of the car.

"Wait!" I said stopping us in the street "I know these guys. Xander shot me back in Richmond. He held Bailey at gunpoint. Bailey mentioned a dude named Lincoln too, she gave him money."

"He's right. Xander and Lincoln are criminals."

"The real question is what made Cassidy do what she did?" Phoebe proposed and we entered a building.

We entered an elevator inside the building and the doors opened revealing a huge glass dome.

"Woah!" I blurted out.

"Welcome to Reichstag Dome. I'll go get us some Starbucks from downstairs. You two enjoy." Phoebe smiled and walked off.

"We should forgive them."

"You sure? They did hurt you, KurtDestin."

"I'm sure." I smiled and we started touring the massive dome. 

___________________________

The concert had just ended and j saw Cassidy.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too." Gabriella said walking behind me.

Cassidy and Riley stared in confusion as Miranda entered the conversation.

"What?" Cassidy asked.

"We know Lincoln and Xander blackmailed you into all of the things you did. We should of known something was messed up. We are sorry."

"Here's the truth. Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, here it goes..."

A/N: Hey guys! Nice cliffhanger, huh? So what's next? Now that the gang is all fixed up, can you believe that Xander and Lincoln are back? Do you remember them? (They are in Chapter 4 of A Rising Star) What made Cassidy do it? Find out next chapter! Thanks!
~KurtDestin