Chapter 24: Wild Adventures in Valdosta

(Miranda's POV)

I sat in anger inside the screen room on the jet watching Fuller House again on Netflix. Kimmy had just kissed her ex-husband when Riley walked in.

"Hey Miranda, can we talk?"

I paused the show and responded "Sure."

Riley sat down and motioned for me to turn around. I knew what she was going to do and what we were about to discuss.

She started braiding my hair and began "So what went on with you and your step mom last night? I haven't ever seen you that upset over... Anything!"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"C'mon, Miranda. This is a big deal!"

"Fine... Truth is that on the night of the One Direction concert all that time ago, I planned to run away from home afterwards. That was until we went on the tour bus. It was like fate wanted me to stay with them. So once I saw my mo- Miss Briars, all of that anger and emotion I had put away rushed back all at once. I snapped."

"Miranda, I'm going to be honest. Miss Briars didn't do that to hurt you. I think she was just nervous about telling you the truth, so she held it in until she completely ran out of time. I think she was just trying to spare you the heart break. I don't know if you are going to believe me either, but I hope you will listen. Apologize to her, it's the right thing to do."

Riley had stopped with the finished braid and left the room and I went lost in thought.

___________________________

(Cassidy's POV)

I was drinking my third cappuccino in the Dining Quarters when Hannah, Lindsay, and Katrina approached me.

"Hey Cassidy." Hannah smiled "Are you alright?"

"Do I look alright?" I asked angrily.

"I'm sorry about what your dad said. It was harsh." Katrina stated.

"Maybe it's just me, maybe I should leave..."

"Leave?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes. Maybe I should leave the tour... Misty and I talked it over and she is willing to cooperate."

"No, you can't leave!" Hannah begged "We love you, Cassidy. It doesn't matter about what your dad said, you have a family. We are all here for you, even Brooke and Allison!"

"I'll think about it." I sighed "Now please go."

I watched as the others left and a tear fell down my face.

___________________________

(Gabriella's POV)

I was sitting in my room listening to the audio book of Harry Potter on my iPhone when I saw the door crack open.

"Hey, Gabriella, can I come in?" A voice asked.

"Sure." I took out my earbuds.

Brooke walked in wearing a yellow sundress and sat down elegantly.

"Okay, Gabriella. As you know, things have been a little... Strange since last night."

"Just go, Brooke. I'm not in the mood for one of your rants." I sighed angrily.

"I'm serious, Brie. After KurtDestin and I ended our flirting, things went down between you and I. That was two years ago! To this day, Miranda and Cassidy still won't look me in the eye. Everyone else doesn't acknowledge me, even you!"

"Well maybe it's because your a bitch, Brooke! You left mom to go be dad's princess because you didn't want to be with us. All for some damn money! What I did last night was help our struggling mother. I needed to, she struggled with a lot of my medical bills after my... incident."

"You mean when I beat the hell out of you?" Brooke snapped "I warned you not to mess with me, Brie. You just didn't listen."

"Leave." I said firmly.

"Fine, but this isn't over yet." She smirked and left the room.

___________________________

(KurtDestin's POV)

I walked into the hotel and Phoebe stood beside Selena.

"Hello, KurtDestin. We've decided since your gig is tomorrow night, we will be going to the park Wild Adventures for the day."

"Sounds good. After all this drama, we could use a little fun!"

"See you then." Selena smiled and walked off with Phoebe.

___________________________

We entered the park and took a picture beside my name on the 2016 artist board. After that, we started riding all of the rides. From Ant Farm, to Go Bananas, to Pharaoh's Fury, and everything else. Before we knew it, we ended up in the Water Park section and rode everything there too. After having the time of our lives, a few of us went backstage for my tour.

"You ready?" Selena asked.

I finished adjusting my headset microphone and replied "Let's kill this!"

I walked out onstage and the notes for Never Forget You began. I started singing and smiled as the crowd went wild.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? Will Cassidy leave the tour? What is up with the past drama with Brooke and the gang? What will happen with Miranda? Find out soon! Thanks!
~KurtDestin