Chapter 5: Vincent Meet Harry

(Miranda's POV)

I woke up with Harry's arms squeezing my waist.

Then I felt him stroke my sides as he muttered "Rise and shine, beautiful! Today is a new day.... and full of fun... hopefully."

Then I hopped out of my bed in my Victoria Secret undergarments and said looking him straight in the eye "Harry, knock it the hell off! I told you that I'm not comfortable having sex! You started pushing my limits when you started sleeping in my bed with my pajamas on and then you started pressuring me to take off my clothes. Now your trying to pressure me into sex and I won't do it! I don't feel comfortable taking my clothes off in front of you either! I want to stick to my guns and have sex when I'm ready and when I know I'm with the one I love and are sure they are the one I will be with for the rest of my life. Not some man whore who can't keep his hormones under control!"

"If it makes you more comfortable, you can just shift the places your, undergarments, are covering and I will take care of the rest." He smirked.

"I can't believe you can be such a pain in the ass!"

"To point out, you won't let me see your...."

"Shut the hell up!" I screamed "I'm taking a shower and ditching YOU!"

I slammed the door to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out, I picked up my phone and called Vincent.

After it rang for about a minute, he responded "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Miranda!"

"Oh, hey babe! What's happening?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go out for our second date."

"Sure babe. How about that new pizza place about 15 minutes from your place?"

"Zicaros? Sure! I heard their pizza is legendary!"

"Okay! I'll pick you up from your place at 6:30."

"Ok. Bye baby!"

"Bye babe."

He hung up and I I walked into my room to find that Harry had left. So I started going through my clothes in my closet to pick out the outfit for my date.

I chose to wear a short black dress with spaghetti straps and some black heels to match. Then I picked out a black purse and did my makeup. After that, I flat ironed my hair and braided the parting pieces of my hair and put them back.

After I finished, I went downstairs and saw Riley drinking a glass of wine at the built-in bar in our living room.

"Hey girl, why are you all dolled up? Is Harry taking you out to that meeting with his manager?"

"Actually, no... Can I tell you something? You can't tell anyone, especially not Harry!"

"Sure, now spill!"

"I'm cheating on Harry..."

"Wai..." I interrupted her.

"There is more. I'm cheating on Harry... with Vincent, ya know, from Richmond. He was also at Hannah's sweet 16."

"What the hell girl?! I thought you two were perfect for each other!"

"But Vincent makes me feel alive and when I'm with him, I feel this... this spark that I've never felt with anyone! I think he... he might be the one."

*BUZZ BUZZ*

"That must be him! Well your secret is safe with me. Have fun girl!"

"I will. Thanks Riley!" I said as I walked out the door and towards Vincent's car.

We finally made it to the pizza place and when we got out of the car, we walked towards the door of the restaurant.

Right before I walked in, Vincent grabbed my arm and said "Are you sure you want to go in there with me? I don't want to make you do something that might hurt your career! After all, you haven't broken things off with Harry and I'm just worried that..." I interrupted him by staring in his soft brown eyes.

I quickly leaned in and kissed him. Then he smiled and we started kissing each other with more passion. Now I was on the wall and he started running his hand up my leg.

Then someone said "Miranda? Is that you?"

Then we broke out of the kiss and I saw Harry with his jaw dropped and his expression was almost indescribable.

"Harry, meet Vincent..." I said now blushing majorly.